The After Party

The After Party

It was after the release of your favorite rapper, Lil Wayne's, album/mixtape, The Dedication 5. Wayne, Birdman, Drizzy, Tyga, Chuckee, Nicki, and the whole YMCMB Crew were gonna be there. It just so happens that you knew Wayne since you and Nicki were best friends. Yes, Nicki Minaj. She always invited you to special events because she knew about your "lil crush" on Lil Wayne. You both knew you were too scared to tell him so you were brought around him as much as it took to get you to admit it.

~ That Night ~

Your P.O.V

"(Y/N) I'M SO HAPPY YOU MADE IT!" Nicki screamed when she opened the door to see me and attacked me with a hug. "Haha Nicki it's great to be here again. I really missed everyone." "Well everyone's inside girl come on get in here!" she said as she draged me inside. "GUYS LOOK WHO'S HERE!" she yelled at them as if they couldnt hear her normally. "(Y/N)" they all say in unison. They all got up to say hi and hug me and what not. All of them except Wayne. So I pulled him aside. "Hey Wayne" i said. "Hi." Hi? i havent seen him in the longest time and all he had to say was hi? "I missed you" i said. "Missed you too" he said. "(Y/N) can we talk in private. I promise nothing sexual unless you want it." he winked at me. There's the Wayne I knew. but i was worried at what he had to say. He took me into his room. "Wayne what's wrong?" "I.... I love you." he stuttered out. I was in shock because i never expected it. "Wayne... " i said. i was at a loss for words i didn't know what to say. He started, "I know you dont feel the same and it's whatev-" He said before i cut him off with a kiss. "I love you too." He was surprised, "Really?!" "Yes really. Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. I love you too." He smiled at me before kissing me again and laying me down on the bed. He was touching me and i was touching him, we just said our i love you's but I'm not ready to have sex. I knew he was trying his hardest to hold back but he said "Im really trying not to, youre so smart and funny and beautiful and sexy. But I love you so I'll do anything that makes you happy." I smiled "Thank you" "Oh and (Y/N)?" "Yes Wayne?" and then he said it. "Will you be my girl. Mine and only mine?" I gasped "YES WAYNE YES" I screamed and hugged him. Then we walking out and walked back to the living room holding hands. "Guys we have news" i said. "We're dating." Nicki and Chanel and Paris said "Awwwwww" meanwhile the guys were groaning because they were hoping to get in this. "And that means none of you fuckers touching my girl. Got it!" "Yeah Wayne we hear you. But damn you couldnt let us hit first?" "Nahh b" Wayne said. "She's mine."