Chapter 4

A/N sorry, i was to busy playing with a kitten, plus wattpad wasn't letting me log in. There is going to be a lot of POV switch in this chapter! Hope you enjoy A-OOOOOOO! 

??? POV

"Alpha! We want you to help us look for a rouge in the territory, will you help?" The werewolf asked the alpha. "Yes, of course. How many are there?" the alpha asked. "there only seems to be one sir." He replied, "oh, and i said look, I meant talk to. We already surrounded her, she has one of ours captive though." "You should have told be sooner, of course, lets go."

Your POV

You were surrounded, you could sense them closing in and you grabbed the closest and smallest  one dragging him to the center with you. You stood on top of him, "You come any closer and i snap his neck!" They all stopped and you heard one run off.  you assumed he was getting the alpha, you didn't care. You lost enough and just wanted to keep moving. 

??? POV

I walked into the pack to see a loner with her jaws hovering over Sam's neck. As I looked into her eye I saw fear, all she wants to do is leave. She was thin and looked tired. I couldn't let them kill her, but i couldn't let her hurt Sammy (Who get the nickname?) Then I recognized her, she was the best lone hunter and known as an amazing trader. Which meant i could make a deal with her. "I know who you are!" I shouted in a strong voice. "Who doesn't!" She said sarcastically. I stepped forward "No games, you can get food, water, rest, and you can train. But you cant hurt the boy."  I offered. She thought about it. "I get to stay with you pack for awhile?" she asked. "Fine." I agreed, but why did she want to spend time with a pack. She was a rouge. She got off Sam, but Sam tackled her to the ground. I ran over and took him off, "Im so sorry, he was just mad at you for threatening him." I apologized for him. "Its fine, he's pretty good. Most people dont get the best of me." She said, almost proud of Sam. "Okay then, come on. We will escort you." I said. She followed you. When she got there she wanted to rest immediately. I dont blame her, I could tell she hadn't slept for awhile. 

Time skip to a few months

Your POV

"Hey, John. Can I ask you a question?" You said to the alpha. You liked it here, you didnt want to leave. "Yes, but make it quick." He replied, He had been very upset since the Beta died. He still needed to choose a new beta too. "Well, I would like to join you and you pack...?" You asked nervously. "Of course Y/N. Ive been meaning to ask you if you wanted to, but.... that happened." He said, you were so happy.

Sorry this was short, Ill be updating again this week later. 

Dont forget to paw that like, and howl a comment. A-OOOOOOOOO!