Chapter 1

Your POV
Backstory

Your name was y/n, You were born a mutt in a rouge family, because you were a mutt they put you in the wild as soon as you could eat meat, which was around when you were three. They said it was punishment for being born a mutt, they said you wouldn't live 4 days. They were wrong. You lived until you were 22, you traded with other rouge groups. At one rouge group you traded a tube of venom from a vampires tooth for a silver katana. You soon became known for being one of the best rouge hunters. You loved being free, no pack, no rouge group, no mate. It was the best. You were out hunting when you smelled the scent of another wolf, you drop to the ground and growled ready to attack or transform if you needed to. You then heard a whimper, it sounded like it was from a young wolf so you sat up, knowing that it couldn't hurt you, "Come out, I didn't mean to frighten you." You then saw a wolf that was about 15 step out from behind a tree. "Whats your name?" You asked in a soothing voice. "Logan" he says still a little frightened. " I'm y/n, are you lost from your pack?" You asked trying to find where he was from and return him. "I'm a lone rouge actually. I didn't know this was territory." He said, a little more confidant. "It's not, I just travel, I don't have territory." You said. "Oh, well.... if you don't mind could I travel with you for awhile?" He said, you weren't a fan of the idea, but you felt pity and nodded anyway. "Let's get moving then, I'm starving!"

A/N
I hope you guys enjoyed, remember to paw that like and howl a comment, Cya!