7- Choaking Wings and Toy Story

haii.

okey so im rrllyy bored. 

so i thought i would please you feels thristy bitches.

AHA. but aren't we all?

I confess, I read Forgotten by roxanneluanne123 this morning and I cried. so god damn cute.

ANYWAYYYYYY.

Here is some Fix You action for ya darlings. ;*

alright lets get this story rollin.

~

~

~

~NIALL~

After I coaxed Skylar out of the bathroom, we all took a seat at the big round table in the corner. She was constantly looking around and over her shoulder. My heart ached at what happened to her and possibly other things that he did to her to make her this uneasy. Harry was slowly walking behind her as I slide into the circular both next to Zayn, as Skylar, Harry, and Rylee scooted in after.

"Do ya want anything love?" I asked as she shook her head and picked up the menu.

"Umm...I-I don't know..." she mumbled. "Wait...do they have wings?" 

I chuckled at the need in her voice. "Yeah. Do ya like tem' im assumen'?" 

"If she could sleep with them, she would," Rylee shouted, not looking up from her menu. Skylar blushed and stuck her arm over Harry, smacking her with her menu.

"Hey! It's the truth!" she gasped and fixed her hair. I giggled at their little girly fight and scanned the menu for wings.

"Do ya want tah split 'em den'? I whispered into her ear.

"DO I?!?" she screamed as her mouth drew up in a enourmous grin.

"I will take 'dat as a yes?" I laughed.

~

The waitress came to give us our orders, refilled Eleanors water, and left as we all dug into our food. After only 5 minutes of eating, Skylar and I had our faces plastered in ranch dressing.

"At a formal charity event, with celebritys everywhere, you both decided to get wings," Harry chuckled as he took a sip of icedtea.

"I'm not surprised they got wings, I'm just blown away by the fact that they are sharing. With Niall," Louis said puzzled as he stared at me with a shocked look in his eyes.

"Shutfupnlouihs," I growled through a mouth wide of wings. Skylar started cracking up making her choak. Rylee widened her eyes, Eleanor dropped her fork, and Perrie squeaked as she coughed up something in her napkin. She look horrified. She looked up, saw us staring at her, and started laughing so hard she squeezed her eyes shut and was gasping for breath. Perrie started cracking up with Liam and Harry, and pretty soon, the whole table was litterally crying from laughing so hard. Skylar was wheezing as she put her head on my shoulder. I threw my head back and started laughing again.

"DAMN! I-I should have rec-recorded that!" Louis shouted through laughs.

"If you did I would have killed you Lewis!" Skylar laughed and stuck her tounge out at him, causing Eleanor to put her head in Louis lap from laughing to hard.

"That was possibly the best thing I have ever witnessed," Perrie giggled.

"Well, I try, except I wasn't trying that time," she grumbled.