The city's light hit his eyes perfectly and those emerald green eyes that you had missed so much were gleaming back at you. "I was just trying to seem like I knew what I was talking about" he slightly laughed. 

" Nice attempt. What are you doing here?" "We got to LA earlier and I just needed some time for myself. No better place than here" " I had to come clear my mind also" "Of what?" "Oh all the emotions I had been holding in" "Still trying to be strong" he smiled. 

You looked at him and he was more beautiful than you could remember. Everything you had held in for months busted through your walls and the tears ran down your face within seconds Harry had you in his arms. 

"I've missed you so much Beyoncé. I was starting to think that this day was never going to come" "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" you cried. "Sorry for what?" 

"For leaving you, it was so stupid of me because I fooled myself into believing that I was fine but I fucking missed you. I thought distance and time would heal me but there was no way to forget you. I love you so much and there is no one that will ever come close to you". 

Harry seemed to be heartbroken because you had never broken down like this. "No one will or can love you like I do" he whispered and he kissed you. You melted as his lips took your lips. All the hurt and misery seemed to be erased as the kiss got passionate. 

He pulled back "promise me you will never flee from me again, I don't think my heart can take so much pain again" "I don't ever want to leave your side again because my happiness is with you" you hugged him. 

His cologne hadn't changed and that is the scent you never wish to miss again. You two laid down and talked about what had happened in these past months. Harry and Kate ended their "relationship" two weeks after you left because Kate was caught making out with some music producer at a wedding that Harry attended so the scandal was the key to his liberty. 

Harry had to deal with interviews on asking how he felt and he confessed it wasn't going to work anyways because his heart was given away a long time ago. He told you about all the different ways he tried to track you down but it was like you had fallen off the face of the planet. 

The only time he heard about you was when he begged Niall to talk. You told him about your new job and the people you had met. "How long are you in town for?" "For two more days then we head back home" "Oh" you said a bit disappointed because soon he would be gone again. 

"You should visit Niall before we leave because I know he would really love to see you" " I will have to try after work and speaking of work I have to get going. I wake up early" you stood up. "Let me walk you to your car". You nodded and you two walked down the hill. He reached for your hand and his touch made you feel like you were falling in love for the first time. 

"You know every night as I rolled around on my bed I wondered if you were thinking about me. All I wanted to do was hold you close but the closest I got to that was in my dreams" you said in a low voice because your words were only meant for him. 

"I stood up late at night and just thought about us" he confessed. "I honestly didn't lay on the left side of the bed because I hoped one night you would be filling the empty space" you said a bit embarrassed. 

"I had to put a picture of us on the nightstand because that was the only way I was going to wake up to your smile". You squeezed his hand and you didn't want to let go but you two had arrived at your car. "I guess this is goodbye" you awkwardly hugged him before trying to unlock your door. 

" Beyoncé, wait!" Harry pleaded before running to your side. "I promised myself that if I ever saw you again I wouldn't let you escape" He reached into his jacket pocket and when he found what he was looking for he kneeled down onto one knee. 

"Harry what are you doing?" "The day you left you took my heart with you. On my way home I bought this in the hopes that I would find you one day. I knew I had to make you mine and if destiny brought us together I wasn't going to screw it up. 

Beyoncé I want to wake up to your smile everyday for the rest of my life. I want to share my ups and my downs with you. I want to be able to tell you I love you whenever I want and I want to be able to hug and kiss you. I want to hold your hand no matter where we are. 

I want to be able to call you my wife. You have always been the one and only person for me, I can never stop loving you. So, Beyoncé would you give me the honor of being your husband?". You covered your mouth with one hand as the tears came out and your tongue was tied so you nodded a dozen times as he slid the ring onto your finger. When it was on he jumped up and spun you around and you kissed him. 

"I love you so much babe" you cried out. He held you in his arms and the musical couple from earlier asked if you two wanted a picture taken to celebrate. Harry gave them his phone and he kissed you as the girl took the picture. "Thank you so much" you smiled. 

"We wish you both a lifelong marriage filled with happiness" "As to you" Harry thanked them. You two looked at the photo and all of Los Angeles filled the background but you and Harry stole the attention. 

"Now let's go home" "Home is wherever you are" you whispered as he swept you off your feet and carried you to his car. When he ran over to his side you looked at your ring and on the side he had one and only engraved. As he buckled himself he turned to look at you and his love for you was so radiant. "Because of you I stop being scared. 

You made me forget my past and you showed me what true love feels like. Until I met you I had never felt so worthy of someone's affection. You proved yourself to be the only one for me. Thank you for never giving up on me and I will never regret giving you a chance. 

It wasn't easy for me to give myself to you completely but now you have me completely. I promise to always love you and I will to the end of time. Harry you have made me a better person and I can never not love you for that. Now take me home because you are my reason my home is back in London". Harry took your hand and kissed it, "I'm forever yours".

-The End.

----------------------

That is it guys! I hope you enjoyed reading this story!!