"Hmm. You came here by mistake, didn't you?"

"Yeah." The Stone sighed. "You milked it a bit too much sweetheart." She commented.

"Yeah, bit of a mistake." He winced. "But look, what a result." He said petting the bench they sat on. The Stone sitting on his lap the Doctors hands resting on her stomach. "Look at this bench." He nodded. "What a nice bench. What will they think of next? So. What do you do around here to stave off the, you know..."

"Boredom," Amy said.

"Self-harm."

"Suicide." The Stone said blinking as Amy and Rory both looked at the Time Lady worryingly.

"We relax." Rory nodded.

"Relax." The Doctor mouthed to the Time Lady who raised a brow in question.

"We live... We listen to the birds." Rory said looking up.

"Yeah, see? Birds. Those are nice."

"We didn't get time to listen to birdsong back in the TARDIS days, did we?" He said.

"Oh blimey, my head's a bit." The Doctor groaned touching his head. "Ooo. Er, no, you're right, there wasn't a lot of time for birdsong back in the good old..." the four then fell asleep the Stone's head resting against the Doctors while Amy and Rory's heads tilted forward

---------------------------------------------------------

TARDIS

"...Days. What? No, yes, sorry, what?" He blinked looking at the Stone's stomach for a moment then tightly hugging her after looking at Amy and Rory. "Oh, you're okay. Oh, thank God. I had a terrible nightmare about you three... well nightmare... sort of... That was scary. Don't ask." He waved off while the Stone and Amy stared at each other. "You don't want to know. You're safe now." The Doctor said then hugged, Amy.

"Oh, okay." The woman frowned.

"That's what counts." The Doctor nodded. "Blimey. Never dropped off like that before. Well, never, really. I'm getting on a bit, you see."

"Doctor..." the Stone warned.

"Of course you're not dear." He kissed her cheek. "Now, what's wrong with the console?" He frowned.

"Red flashing lights..." The Stone hummed. "Doctor?"

"I bet they mean something." He nodded.

"Er, Doctor, I also had a kind of dream thing," Rory spoke up.

"Yeah, so did I."

"Oh dear..." the Stone muttered looking at the lights not wanting the Doctor to question her.

"Not a nightmare, though, just, er, we were married," Rory said looking at Amy.

"Yeah. In a little village."

"A sweet little village, and you were pregnant."

"Yes, I was huge. I was a boat."

"So you had the same dream, then?" He asked. "Exactly the same dream?"

"Are you calling me a boat?" Amy questioned narrowing her eyes.

"Dangerous territory there Rory." The Doctor warned.

"Yeah... And Doctor, you and the Stone were visiting and you were pregnant too." He pointed at the Stone. "Around two or three months."

"Five." The Stone corrected frowning. "I think..." she muttered before waving them off. "Time Lord pregnancies are far longer than your human ones."