💜TWO💜

S/s= siblings name
B/f= best friend name
G/f= group of friends

-your Pov-

I heard my alarm go off...I flopped of my bed...what time is it? 10 am?! Crap! I need to get food and clean! Richie's coming at 2pm! Maybe S/s can pick up some food for me... I picked up my phone. I called S/s
"Hey, can you pick up some food for me?" I asked.
"Yeah sure what ya need?" S/s asked.
"Can you pick me up some biscuits, milk, hot chocolate, Cheetos, OREOS, Butter and salad cream oh and chocolate spread." I said.
"Nothing healthy then?" S/s asked.
"YEAH SALAD CREAM!" I replied.
"Haha okay see you in like 2 hours." S/s hung up.
Well that's good. I need to get dressed now. I opened my wardrobe and got out a pair of black ripped jeans and a F/b top. I should probably wear some shoes. SOME WHITE VANS! (A/N: kill me now...OLD MEMES FOR LIFE) no some trainers. Phone...phone where did I put it. There it is! 10:30am my hairs a mess I need to brush it.
-time skip to after getting dressed 30 mins later-
I grabbed my phone and head checked my messages. 1 from b/f, 67 from a group chat and one from Richie? I tapped on Richie and it read:
"Hey y/n should I bring anything over?"
"Naw, unless you need anything!" I messaged back.
I put my phone down. 12:23 just under 2 hours. I should probably tidy up. I ran down stairs and put on the radio. The top New songs for this week were playing. I listened...is this the new fall out boy song? It's a bit different but okay. I started cleaning up the kitchen and then I moved onto the living room. God! Such a mess! I know what too do! The attic has got a wardrobe in it IMMA SHOVE EVERYTHING IN IT!!! I started grabbing all the crap and shoving it into bags. After about 20 minutes I had filled up three bags and the house was clean! Now time to put everything in the attic! I pulled down the ladder and pushed the bags up. As I was coming down i heard a knock at my door, that must be s/s.
"COMING!" I yelled. I ran to the door and unlocked it.
"Hey y/n! Here's your stuff!"s/s said.
"Thanks!" I said as I grabbed the bags.
"Oh by the way keep your door locked I saw a guy with a weird outfit on and it had some like moth wings or something." S/s said.
It came to me...it must be Richie.
"Is this him?" I asked as I showed s/s a picture of Richie.
"YES! Who is he?" S/s asked.
"A friend. Anyway you should go! Bye s/s!" I said.
"Bye!" S/s said.
I shut the door and ran to the kitchen and shoved all the food away. I checked my phone 1:53pm. Still have time to-- my thoughts were interrupted but a knock at the door.
"Coming!" I yelled as I ran to the door.
I unlocked the door and I saw Richie standing there wearing his moth outfit. He looked so cute.... WHHYYYY DO I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM?
"Hi...Richie! Come...come on in!" I stuttered.
"Hey y/n, I dunno why but I got so many looks walking here!" He said. He is so funny! I giggled.
"Anyway come on in!" I said.
Richie walked in and sat on the couch.
"So would you like anything to eat or drink?" I asked.
"No thanks." Richie said." So what should we do for a video?"
"What about something cooking related?" I asked.
"Yeah! Like a cake or something?" Richie suggested.
"Yeah! I will set the kitchen up, you wanna set up the camera?" I asked.
"Yeah!" Richie said.
I ran into the kitchen and got bowls and stuff and set it out on the counter.
I got ingredients to make a chocolate cake and sat them all out. Richie was mucking around with the camera. He had his funny gloves on so it must of made it 100 times harder! I giggled.
"You want some help?" I asked.
"Yeah...these gloves are a pain." Richie said.
I put the camera on the stand and turned it on.
"You ready?" I asked.
"Yeah! Start recording y/n!" He said.
"Okay!" I pressed start and it gives you five secs. I ran and stood beside Richie and he did his intro and I did mine.
"Hey guys Richie here from Social Crap! And today I an joined by y/n from y/c!" He said.
"Hey!!!" I waved at the camera.
"Y/n want to explain what we will be ding today?" Richie asked.
"Yeah of course! So we will be baking a chocolate cake!" I said.
-time skip to finishing video-
"Wow it's so late!" I said.
"We should probably edit the video." He said.
"Yeah! Would you like something to eat?" I asked.
"Err yeah what you got?" He asked.
"Well I have the pizza place on speed dial?" I said.
"Yeah that sounds awesome!" He said.
"What type of pizza would you like?" I asked.
"Whatever your having." He said.
"Okay let me see BBQ americano!" I said.
"Neat." He replied as he started editing.
-time skip to 1 hour later-
I heard a knock at the door.
"That must be pizza!" I said.
I got up from the couch and unlocked the door, it was pizza.
"Here you go, that will be 10 dollars." He said.
I handed the money over and shut the door.
"Here's da pizza!" I said.
I sat the pizza on the table and got glasses for the coke.
"Thanks!" Richie said as he poured two glasses of coke.
We ate and talked and finished editing the video. I check the time. It was 10pm.
"Oh crap...it's so late!" Richie said.
"And you have to walk home.." I said.
"Yeah, I should get going." He said.
"Wait, if you want you can stay the night!" I said.
"You sure?" He asked.
"Yeah of course!" I said.
Wow Richie's staying at my place for a night...I FEEL SO SPECIAL!