Endings Are A Beautiful Start

Start from the beginning

Aryan was shocked to see her at this hour of day and justified 'Sanyukta! I can explain' 'Whoa! Those words are actually coming out of your mouth' She added sarcastically. 'Give me one last chance' he tried playing innocent. 'I think your left cheek need accompany' saying so, there landed another same stamp on his opposite cheek. She swung his face in air, exclaimed 'Now that's what I call Perfect! My casual talk with any guy won't cause you any trouble. We are so over.' She left, slamming the door hard. Her footstep stopped when she heard someone saying 'There exist no one who could replace you. You will be missed so much, Randhir!' Without noticing her presence, he just passed by until she gripped his wrist and dragged him to her apartment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He was awestruck when he found out who actually she is, as they stepped into her apartment. 'So, you are Ms. Sanyukta Aggrawal. The daughter of great Mr. Kishore Aggrawal. The man behind the rising AAA empire. I believe he is on business trip to London.' He broke the silence, to which Sanyukta complemented 'Are you stalker? Or I say, are you spying on my dad, to take some sort of revenge?' 'Well Ms. Aggrawal, keeping updated information of our role model is never termed as stalking or spying' he replied as he stood in front of showcase filled with awards and continued 'Speaking of him, where's the lady behind the success?' 'Well, my mom is currently inspired by this new web series um The Trip. So you get the idea, right?' was Sanyukta's reply. He simply nodded yes and she offered him a drink. 'Ms. Aggrawal, at this hour, are you serious?' Randhir was quite a little taken back her offer. As she gestured what's-your-call, he simply answered 'Lady, not at this hour of the day!' 'Okay, as you say, young man!' she poured her recently purchased exotic Louis Roederer Cristal, 75cl, Vintage into one of her Pasabahce Imperial Champagne Glass. 'So, that's how Ms. Aggrawal kick start her day!' He turned around to find Sanyukta holding the neck of the champagne glass between her fingers. 'Are you sure?' She raised the glass while he compressed his lips in together to give a denial nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'So, Ms. Aggrawal, what's the deal?' Randhir settled himself on the couch, making himself maybe comfortable, sort of, besides Sanyukta. She gulped down a long sip of Champagne. 'Well, let me recall. You were the one who addressed me Ms. Arrogant and Ms. Attitude, two days prior. I am amused by your sudden change. Respect, calmness towards me. What are you upto, Mr. Randhir Singh Shekhawat?' She brickbats him. 'So, you want me to address you Sanyukta, instead of Ms. Aggrawal, if I am not wrong' Randhir mocked back. 'Technically, you are right!' She signal him as she needs a refill. 'Careful, Randhir! It's absolutely okay if you land yourself on the floor rather than crashing down my exotic Louis Roederer Cristal. It's hell expensive. Cautious, Mr. Shekhawat!' She gave a piece of her mind as Randhir picked her vintage Champagne bottle, headed towards her. 'Sanyukta, you didn't answer my question' Randhir forwarded the champagne but her gesture spoke: you-need-to-refill-this. So he obeyed gesture rather I say, her commands. 'It's 8.30 in the morning. You dragged me to your apartment. You gestured me to be mum. Your offered Champagne at this hour. It's kinda strange. You seem to throw weird puzzle piece every next minute. It's so difficult to connect the dots' He tried to reason out. 'Oh! I see, your brain seem to function quite effectively. Good for you! It's nothing just, um, well, coming to the point, I want to apologize you in person' she spoke sarcastically straight. 'Girl, I am not that easy to please. Got the guts? Apologize in the public!' He stood up, to leave the place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A cold water shower helped to eradicate her tipsiness. She braced herself in cider orange knee length tunic top with minimal makeup and cyan colored aviators. Lacing her new blue complemented with white sneakers and holding onto her clutch, she stepped out her apartment. On reaching the fitness club, she just realized 'Oh damn! I just got him fired. Where and how should I find him!?' Lost in her thoughts, she ran into Sachin and soon, she got something rolled up her sleeves.
Sanyukta: Hey Sachin, how you doing?
Sachin: Pretty good.
Sanyukta: I was just wondering I should get a personal trainer. I assume you could help me find some as a reference ?
Sachin: Well, that's a great idea. I will mail you some references by tomorrow.
Sanyukta: Umm. Actually, I am not in town for few days. Is it possible for you to mail me details by today evening?
Sachin: Yeah, sure, I can do that.
At stoke of 7, she got mail from Sachin, well it includes the details of Randhir, as well. Lucky enough, Sanyukta!
Time to play her next card, after doing her homework on Randhir. Dialing his line, she modulated her voice as she got connected to Randhir.
Randhir: Hello
Sanyukta: Hello, this is Manisha calling from State Bank of India. It has been brought to our notice from IT Department that your recent credit card history reflects a fraudulent transaction. To confirm the same, may I have your complete name? (Well, I must say it's a awesome plan to track someone down. Let's see what our Sanyukta is upto!)
Randhir: Randhir Singh Shekhawat
Sanyukta : Okay. (Pretend as if she was jotting down his name) Can I have your last 4 digits of credit card?
Randhir: Yeah. Sure. It's 9067.
Sanyukta: Just one moment. (With a pause of 10 seconds, she continued) Sir, could you please confirm, you made a transaction at Pantaloons worth 4500 inr dated 23rd Dec, 2016?
Randhir: Well, no. I haven't shopped since past 15 days.
Sanyukta: Okay. (after a pause of 20 seconds, she added) I have locked your card. Your new credit card is put to processing. To complete few formality, I request you to stop by our Malad branch.
Randhir: Thank you so much. That's the first thing I will do tomorrow morning. The bank opens at 11.00 am, am I right?
Sanyukta: We are open from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm. You can reach us via Customer Care, available from 8.00 am to 9.00 pm.
Randhir: Okay. I might be around 11.00 am.
Sanyukta: Sure sir. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Randhir: Nope.
Sanyukta: This was Manisha, connecting with you. Thank you for choosing State Bank of India. I hope you have a great day.
Well, well! Don't you think our Sanyukta played it so well? I think she outsmart our Randhir. But, I am confused, why is she risking herself so much for Randhir? Is love in the air or am I hallucinating about Sanyukta & Randhir, I mean, our Sandhir?