chapter 5

Lilly's pov
Dominic called me into the living room when he finished setting up the equipment.
" We're going to do a Q and A video. You ask me a question from my subscribers and I ask you one."
"Cool," I replied excitedly.

Dominic pulled out his phone and opened up Twitter. Then he turned in the camera.
" Get out of shot. You're my mystery guest."
I quickly got out of shot.
He started recording.
" Hey my dominos. Today I'm doing a Q and A with a mystery guest," he said.
I popped up.
"My best friend Lilly," he said.
" Why did you call them dominos?"
" Most YouTubers give their subscribers a cute name to call them. I call my subscribers dominos because I'm Dominic. Yeah I know it's cheesy and stupid but whatever."
" It's not stupid it's cute," I replied.
"Thanks," he said smiling.
"Any way let's get to it. Alright Lilly, pick a question," he said joyfully.
I scrolled through the questions and found the perfect one. I smirked and laughed evilly.
" Oh no," Dom said nervously.
" What is your biggest fear," I said.
" Lilly! I told you not to tell anyone."
" I didn't. You're going to."
" Ok fine," he blushed a deep crimson from embarrassment, "I'm afraid of goats."
I broke out into giggles.
" Lilly it's not funny," he pouted.
" I'm sorry," I said.
" It's ok I'll just have to exact revenge."
" Oh no."
" Oh yes."
" Do you still sleep with a stuffed animal?"
I groaned.
" Yes," I said slightly embarrassed.
He burst out laughing.
" Really? You're afraid of goats and you're laughing at me for sleeping with a stuffed animal?"
It went on like this for quite some time. The video was full of us answering silly questions whilst providing rediculos banter.
After we finished filming Dominic went off to edit the video and upload it.
" Hey Lilly, come look at the comments," he yelled across the apartment.
I ran to him and looked through the comments. There were a few negative ones but most were positive. Many of them said they shipped us.
" Hey Dominic, apparently our ship name is Dilly."
" I like it. It's a cute ship name."
" You think so?"
"Yeah. Did you see the comments saying that you should be a YouTuber?"
" No. Where?"
"Here"
Wow. There were hundreds of comments telling me to create a YouTube channel.
" Do you really think I should become a YouTuber?" I asked Dom.
" Yeah, you'd be great," he replied grinning.
" Alright then, I'll have to get on that," I said
" Yay," he replied excitedly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, it's been awhile. Sorry it took me so long, but I've been pretty busy. Sorry it's so short. Oh well. Untill next time.
- Allie :)