»1: Welcome to Class«

"Good morning homeroom!" a woman walked in to the classroom with a smile. She had big, poofy, orange, hair. I looked at her with an expression that said 'who are you?'.

"Hello there, I don't think we've met. I'm Yukizome Chisa the teacher of this classroom" She gave me a big smile and bowed. I stood from the desk I was sitting at and bowed as well "I'm Tominaga Suzu, a new student."

"Nice to meet you Tominaga! Now that introductions are out of the way, might I ask you something?" I nodded. "Why are you here so early? It's 7:30 in the morning, that's usually when my students wake up. O-OH! I'm not trying to be rude or anything! I mean, being early is good and all!"

"I was already awake, so I just decided now might be the best time to come." I told her. She put a hand on her side and thought for a moment, then asked me "want to help me around the classroom until 8:30?" I shrugged. "I don't see why not"

This woman is quite nice. I think I'll like just here.

And so, the Teacher and Student chatted and cleaned for a while. It was around 8:15 when students started to show up for class. Thankfully, they had finished cleaning before anybody showed up, so they sat at the back of the classroom talking away in a corner. The students that walked in and saw the two were quite curious as to, who the girl with two hair colours was. When the bell rang fifteen minutes later, the Teacher stood up and brought the female student to the front.

"Good morning class!"

"Good morning Yukizome sensei!" the class boomed. "Hey who's the chick?" A girl yelled out "She looks like a zombie!"

I hope she has misfortune coming her way.

"This is our new student. Would you like to introduce yourself?" I nodded and then bowed to everyone. "I am Tominaga Suzu. Nice to meet you all."

"Does anyone have any questions for Miss Tominaga?" I saw almost everyone hold up their hand. "Uhm...You with the camera..." I pointed to the girl with short, red hair and a camera around her neck.

"What is your talent?"

How do I put this without freaking people out? I know dealing with what I deal with is generally frightening to almost anyone... but then again this IS Hope's Peak Academy...

"I uh... I'm the hrm..." I looked at Yukizome and then back at the rest of the class "My talent is the Ultimate Demo--!!"

Then, everyone's attention went to the back of the classroom as glass shattered. "Are you alright Nagito!?" A girl with her boobs almost out yelled. There on the floor in the back of the classroom, was a boy with white-cream coloured, messy, hair. He was the only boy in the schools uniform. The boy sat up and dusted off his clothes, then got to his feet slowly by himself. "O-oh dear!" A choppy, purple haired girl ran to this 'Nagito' boy and then took him out of the classroom.

"Alright then!... Tominaga please have a seat over there, next to Fuyuhiko and we can get started!" I let out a sigh and went to sit next to the small boy.

The class was pretty exiting. I met and learned a lot about people, just not the two that ran out of the room. They disappeared all day. I assume they went home.

RIIIIIIING!

"Hey.." a soft voice called out to me. I looked up and saw Nanami Chiaki.

This girl is the ultimate gamer. Nanami Chiaki. She surprisingly fits in well with this whole group of people. She's actually the class representative, which is kind of strange but, that's just my opinion.

"Hey there Nanami-san"

"....can I call you by your first name? It's much easier to remember"

"Of course you can. Anyways, is there anything you wanted to talk about?" She looked at me with her light coloured eyes and then asked "do you like video games?" I nodded "Yeah, I enjoy games"