»13«

-
-
-
You woke up at about 5am to get yourself and the guys ready for day one of PAX.

 Going through the house, you knocked on each of their doors yelling "get up" or "rise and shine!"

Going through the house, you knocked on each of their doors yelling "get up" or "rise and shine!". Soon they were all out and dressed. We all went downstairs to get some food. The small walk-in cafe smelled of bagels, pastries, donuts, coffee, and hot cocoa. You got ~waffle~ ~bagel~ ~donut~ ~pastry~ and a ~coffee~ ~hot cocoa~, then walked to a table with Ethan, Tyler, and Mark following. As soon as we sat down, Mark looked up at you with watery eyes. "I miss Amy." You got up and hugged him tightly. "Hey it's only a couple of days. You'll see her real soon. I promise."

***

As soon as we entered we heard fans screaming. Ethan held my hand and kept me close. You clung to him, knowing there were people in the crowd who were bigger than you. When we got backstage Mark pulled out his laptop "Oh yeah. I forgot to upload the vlog from the fair." After about 30 minutes it was uploaded. "I'm gonna go take a look around." You told Ethan. He said to be careful then planted a small kiss on your lips and forehead.

***

After about an hour you were leaving Sean's booth to get back to the gang. As you were walking around you saw several younger girls giving you dirty looks, whispering, and pointing, clearly hating you. Others would come up and say they were big fans and how lucky you were to be with Ethan. After walking off and waving, a girl with blonde hair bumped into you, causing her to drop her phone. She was quick to say "Oh my god I'm so sorry! I'm on my way to pick up my boyfriends dog from the airport since she had to go through a checkup!" You were picking up her phone and other belongings. You looked up and immediately noticed her. "Amy?!" "Y/N!?" You quickly pulled each other into a hug and smiled.
You: I didn't know you were gonna be here! And you brought Chica?! Marks gonna be so happy to see her!"
Amy: "Yeah I have a small YouTube channel and some fans so I mean, might as well. And since I was Chicas babysitter I decided to bring her along."
You smiled and grabbed her hand. "Cmon "Mark should still be backstage."
"Marks here?" She said happily.

***

I watched as Mark and Amy practically flew into each others arms with Marks eyes getting watery and her crying. They kissed and then went backstage with me and Ethan.

***

We got to the hotel and let Amy stay with us. Because her Airbnb was expensive. Mark was excited to see chica. I watched them play and hop around as I sat in Ethan's lap. Ethan would kiss my cheek or neck, casually whisper sweet nothings to me. It was only about 7pm so we decided to play a game of truth or dare. "This is some 7th grade crap." I said jokingly. Everyone around the house laughed.

Mark: "Y/N. Truth or dare?"
You: "Truth."
Mark: "Is it true that you and Ethan... got a lil hot in the room last night?" Amy hit his arm and frowned.
Amy: "Babe, don't just ask a girl that..."
You: "It's alright. Yeah. We did. So what?.. Jealous that you ain't gettin sh-"
     Ethan cut me off by putting a hand over my mouth. Everyone knew what I was gonna say so they started laughing. Even Amy.
     Tyler: "Mark truth or dare?"
Mark: "Dare."
     Tyler: "I dare you to kiss Ethan on the lips." Mark: "What have I gotten myself int-" Mark was cut off by Ethan grabbing his face and kissing him, moving his head around jokingly just to make him angry.
     Mark pulled away and wiped his face and lips, screaming at the top of his lungs. He ran into the restroom and brushed his teeth. The entire time we were all having a giggle fit, watching him try to rub the "gayness" off his lips.

A/N: I really hate my story. I don't know if I'll keep it going. Might just delete it and start another. Maybe Markiplier x Reader. Or comment some stuff and I might write something about them.