chapter twenty two.

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO,
hailees pov

WARNING: SELF HARM IS IN THIS CHAPTER

I woke up in Emma's guest room. I look around to see Hailee no where. I get up and walk downstairs. I look out the living room window and see her dancing on the front lawn. She has drake blasting. She looks so happy.

I walk outside and she keeps dancing.

"Wanna go to the art museum?" I yelled over the music.

"Sure!" She paused her music.

We both walk upstairs to get changed. I put on a black shirt with a design on the back and black jeans. Hailee puts on a floral tank top and jeans. She grabbed her sunglasses and we were out the door.

The uber was waiting out front. I open the door for Hailee and then get in on the other side.

❈ ♡ ❈

"Let me take a picture of you staring at the art!" Hailee yelled.

I stare at the art while she takes the picture. I turn around and she was smiling.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"How can I not have fun when I am with you?" She laughed.

"That's very true." I walk up and kiss her on the forehead.

❈ ♡ ❈

Hailee's POV

I look up and see alex in his car waving at me. I grab Ethan's hands and walk to the car. I sit in
the front seat and I made Ethan sit in the back seat all alone. I grab my phone and automatically take a picture of my brother and I.

Ethan's POV

Hailee is so clueless about her family all coming for her birthday. This is going to be a great surprise. I hope I make her happy. She seems like she really missed her family.

❈ ♡ ❈

"Who was that?" Emma pointed at Alex.

"My brother Alex." Hailee replied.

"He is cute." Emma giggled.

"Uhhh... he's gay." Hailee laughed.

"My bad." Emma laughed.

"Both of my brothers are gay." Hailee still was laughing.

I walk into the bathroom of Hailee's hotel room. I was looking in the cabinets for some band-aids but something caught me eye. There was razors that had dry blood on them. This can't be happening. Hailee. Fuck.

I grab Emma's hand and run outside of the room.

"What Ethan?" Emma yelled.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck." All i could manage to say.

"Ethan!!" She yelled.

"There was razors that had blood on them in the bathroom cabinet." I whispered.

"Shit." Emma put her hands over her mouth.

Hailee is probably wondering where were so we walked back into the room. The bathroom door was closed and I tried to open but it was locked. I bang on the door waiting for Hailee to answer. I begged and begged. I kicked down the door and saw Hailee cutting into her upper thigh. Blood was all over the place. She was still conscious so I grabbed the razor and threw it in the trash. I grabbed paper towels trying to stop the bleeding. Emma starts putting bandages on Hailee's arm.

❈ ♡ ❈

For the rest of the night, we just lay in the beds and sit in silence. I thought she was happy. How did I not notice? Fuck.

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER

COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE

LOVE YALL