✾One: Sting and Rogue

Edited 9/13/17

Your POV (age 9)
"Wow! I wish I could be exactly like her!" I say fangirling over sorcer weekly. "Wow I wish I could be as strong as Erza." I squealed

Erza Scarlet was my idol, she could take on anything. She has so much courage. It's a shame that her and the other people from Fairy Tail are dead. "Y/N come on we gotta get moving." My exceed, E/N says. "Hehe sorry
E/N." I scratched my head nervously and put away the magazine.

I hear thrashing in a bush "What was that?" I whisper scream to E/N and she shrugs. I sneak over to the bush and I hear whispering. "GOTCHA!" I yell and pull them up by the hair "OWOWOW!" Two boys yelp

"Oh it's just two boys." I sighed in annoyance and let them go "Wow for a girl your pretty tough." The blonde one brushed himself off "Haha yeah she is." The other black one laughs

"Well aren't all dragon slayers....I mean if there are any more in the world." I shrug. "We are dragon slayers as well." The black haired one said "OMAGOD! I've never seen any other up close oh my godohmygodohmygod." I jumped up and down in excitement.

"Haha I'm Sting and this guy over here is Rogue." The blonde boy introduced himself and the other guy "Hi guys I'm Y/N," I smiled brightly "And this is my exceed, E/N." I introduce E/N and she looks at them coldly and they start shaking in fear. "It's fine she does that with everyone." I reassure them.

"I have an excess as well, she's the cutest her name is Frosch." Rogue giggled 'A boy can giggle?' "Same here, his name is Lector he's such a cool friend once you get to know him." Sting said

"Where are they now?" I asked "Behind that rock." Sting says pointing at a big rock where I see two pairs of cat ears up slightly. "You guys can come out now!" Rogue yells and two exceeds walk towards us.

"Hey who is she?" The green one in the frog suit asks "Woooah what's your name?" Lector wiggles his eyebrows while walking over to E/N, she growls and Lector steps back a little.

"Hi I'm Y/N." I said to the one dressed as a frog "Wow that's a pretty name." She says "Thank you!" I gushed  'I can't tell if this frog or cat or exceed or...Whatever, is it a boy or not.'

"What kind of dragon slayers are you?" I ask Sting and Rogue "White dragon." Sting said proudly "Shadow dragon." Rogue responded, crossing his arms "That's cool!" I say "What type are you?" Rogue asks

"I'm a moon dragon slayer." I say "That's so cool!" Sting squeals. "Hey maybe we could be friends and travel together." I suggested since we get along well even though we've known each other for fifteen minutes.

"That's a great idea!" Sting pumped his fists "Agreed." Rogue says looking at me with a warm smile, I feel weird in a way. I feel my face and it feels like its burning hot.

I ignore the feeling and smile back at him. "So where to?" Sting asked as we stare into the sunset "Anywhere." I said "As long as the fangirls wont chase me." Rogue said and makes Sting and I burst in laughter.

Rogue looks at us and gives probably the most evilest glare of all time, I shiver 'This dude has got to chill...Seriously'.

"Hey wanna go out sometime together and get fish?" Lector asks E/N "NO!" She says in a demonic voice "aaah!" Lector yelps and runs to Sting, Sting snickers.

"Hi." Frosch says to E/N and E/N's expression turns into a smile "Hi." She greeted, shaking Frosch's hand.

And that's how it started. That's how the three of us became the Trio Dragon Slayers.