Cliche

Okay first off let me start this by saying f*** Wattpad writers. I mean like 40% of y'all are good writers ok. But the other 60% (I legit had to use my fingers to know it was 60) are f****** dumb. Like writers be writing cliche as f*** scenes,know they're writing cliche as f*** scenes and then make their characters in their books or stories say and I quote "this is so cliche it's as if we are in a Wattpad book". Like b**** don't be breaking the fourth wall. If you're going to write cliche scenes name your book cliche. If you're going to be creative name your book creative. But don't be over here telling me I'm going to be reading a Daryl X reader fanfiction and all I'm reading is s*** the looks and sounds like it came from a 1920's black and white film. Because if I wanted cliche I would go through my grandma's Library or maybe even movie stash if she even knows what a movie is. To hell with y'all. With the f****** cliches. Nobody likes you okay nobody gives a damn that your chapter is 5000 words okay if your chapters are cliche nobody's going to read that s***. Unless people are mentally retarded and like 1920's black and white films. But who am I to judge you. Many people nowadays enjoyed cliche and I'm sitting over here asking for something creative and then people judge me for saying "oh my goodness you still cliche like don't be copying and pasting your work from all these other hoes trying to get famous and s*** like can you actually do something nobody has done before like I don't know post a video of you getting butt raped by a gorilla I don't know do something creative b****. Stop writing all these scenes in which the guy save the girl in the girl is all like yeah and then the boy is like I love you babe and then the girls like give me a kiss and then the boy kisses her and and then they get married and live happily ever after. B**** you're writing a joker X reader fanfiction you mean to tell me you can't come up with anything that's creative. You shouldn't be watching The Joker you should be watching Romeo and Juliet. Please be creative. Stop with your basic white little girl act and get your s*** together and then you may write a story.