Tessa, Sarah and I walked into the school and all eyes were on us. "Can I have a picture Jade?" "You are so good at dancing Jade!!!" "Jade marry me!" People started yelling things at me. Some things were bad.

"You are an attention seeking whore."
"Gelo doesn't like you, he feels bad for your ugly ass."
"Die bitch."

Tessa and Sarah helped me out of the crowd and brought me to my locker. "I wonder what that was about." I mumbled.

"Oh no. You don't think..." Tessa said. "It has to be. Why else would everyone crowd her like that?" Sarah responded.

"Wait, I'm confused." I said. "Gelo posted that video of you dancing and he knows a lot of people. Those people wanna be friends with you so they can become popular." Tessa said. "Oh." I said nodding my head.

"Well, I should get to my math class." I said as I grabbed my math textbook and walked to the class.

"Yooooooooooo! That's the girl that was on Gelo's ig!" One of the kids on the football team yelled. I looked down and sat in my seat.

No one in this school has ever gave me this much attention except Tessa, Sarah, Taylor and Lamelo. I for sure do not like it.

The bell rang and my math teacher, Mr.Colgate (the toothpaste) came in and started doing his lesson. "Open your textbooks to page 194 and answer questions 5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12." He said.

"Why didn't you just say 5-12?" Someone called out from behind me. "Lamelo it's Because I'm extra okay. You can work the person close to you. Get to work!" He said as he sat at his table.

"Do you wanna work together?" Melo asked and I nodded. Lamelo and I have the 2 classes together which is awesome.

"All of Gelo's friends have been coming up to me asking me for your number." He said. "Really?" I asked blushing. "I'm surprised no one knows that you like Gelo yet." He whispered.

I have liked Gelo since I laid eyes on him which happened to be in 9th Grade.

"Yea, let's not talk about it. I doubt I like him anymore cause I have Justin." I said smiling. "Yuck. Justin Foley from Oak Hills." Melo said making a disgusted face.

"Stop that." I said as I slapped Melo. "He's so freaking cute." I said as I wrote down the answer for 8. "You will see him tonight." He said and I nodded with a grin.

"Yup. I get to see my baby." I said with a grin. Melo and I finished the rest of the questions and just talked until the bell rang.

"I'll see you at lunch sweet thang." (Zack & Cody anyone?) One of the jocks said as he winked at me.

*Skip to Lunch*

I lined up in the lunch line and I got a Caesar salad with an apple and a water. I grabbed my things and sat with my brothers.

"Hey Emilio!" I yelled as I kissed his cheek. "What about me... Ivan?" Ivan said pouting.

"Nope, recuerda la semana pasada cuando te pedí que me pusieras los tapones y dijiste que no. Sólo estoy bromeando, hola Iván!" (Nope, remember last week when I asked you to get me tampons and you said no. I'm just kidding, hi Ivan!) I said to him as I squeezed his cheek.

Everyone in the cafeteria started to stare at me like I was nuts. "She can speak Spanish too! That's hot Bro!" Someone yelled.

"Everyone here is like obsessed with you." Emilio said. "You are friends with Jake Paul. I would be obsessed with you if you guys weren't my brothers." I said.

Tessa and Sarah walked in and sat with us. "Suhhhhhhh." Sarah said as she smiled. "Nothing much. You know." I said.

The cafeteria doors opened and I turned my head. It was the whole basketball team. Melo waved to me and I blew him a kiss.