Chapter 2

(This Chapter is really long. 4485 words to be exact.)

Jade's POV

I woke up to one of the girls shaking me. I opened my right eye and realized that it was Tessa shaking me.

"Dude what the fuck!" I groaned. "We start school soon and you take a long ass time to get ready." Sarah said. I laughed and got out of bed. "You woke up too late. So now we can't go on our jog." Tessa said.

"Are you guys wearing my clothes?" I asked squinting at them. They both nodded. "We have been sharing clothes with each other since the age of 9. I remember." Tessa said with a grin.

I grabbed some clothes, undergarments and my towel. Than walked to the washroom.

I put my things down on the little table and hopped into the shower. I washed my hair and shaved my legs and arms. After that, I tightly wrapped my towel around me and brushed my teeth.

Once I was done all that, I put on my clothes.

I put my dirty clothes in the hamper and went back to my room

I put my dirty clothes in the hamper and went back to my room. The girls were doing their hair with my straightener.

"Taylor! We are leaving soon!" Sarah yelled. "Okay! Just don't leave without me this time." She responded.

Since Taylor is in 9th Grade and goes to Chino Hills like me, I have to bring her to school.

I brushed my hair and left it out. "You guys ready?" I asked as I grabbed my bag and phone. "Yea. Let's go to Starbooooooooks!" Tessa yelled laughing. "Yes please!" Taylor said as she walked into my room with her things.

"Okay, let's go." I said grabbing my car keys. "Bye mom, dad! Have fun on your trip!" Taylor and I said as we kissed them both. "Have a good day girls! We will see you on Sunday!"
They said hugging us.

"Emilio, Ivan, I'll see you at school. Love you!" I yelled as the girls and I left the house.

Sarah sat in the passenger seat while Tessa and Taylor say in the back. I drove to the nearest Starbucks which happened to be a minute or so away from Chino.

I went through the drive thru. "Hi, how may I help you?" One of the employees  asked. "Hey. Could I get 1 grande Passion Tea Lemonade, 1 Venti White chocolate Mocha, 2 Grande hot chocolates and 4 Croissants." I responded.

"Yup. That will be $11.25. Please go to the next window." The voice said. I pulled up to the next window and paid. "Go to the next window to collect your items." The young male said. I nodded and drove to the last window.

"Here you go." A women said as she handed me the drinks and the croissants. I handed the drinks to the girls and a croissants. "Thanks J." They said.

I drove to the school and parked. I got out of my car almost choking on my drink. "Bye loser." I said hugging Taylor. "Yea. Whatever. Love ya." She said as she ran off with her friends.