I walk into my modern kitchen and leaned against the island in the middle. I eyed him as he made two cups of tea, putting sugar in each.

"You need to sort that out somehow." He says, head over his right shoulder. I could tell from his expression he was serious about my flaws. He had seen how they had effected my missions since he is my partner, which was exactly why he was here. A simple reminder- get up. I had often been scalded by Mori for failure to be present at the correct time to the Mafia, putting our schedule behind the original. It unfortunately led to Chuuya being my personal alarm clock when we had our monthly missions and he wasn't a fan of being it. He's poured water over me, threw me in an ice bath and sometimes even drag me in the air with his gravity ability still asleep to our mission.

My flaw had to be sorted somehow- and soon.

I nod, "I'm trying, Chuuya. It's difficult." A few seconds later, he handed me the cup filled with steaming coffee. I thanked him and grab the handle, feeling the radiating heat.

"He's not gonna be happy if we're late you know." He says, sipping his drink and staring out the window behind me. I groan in reply, of course he wouldn't be. The thought of having to stand and listen to his 'demands and expectations' were already burning my brain. My eyes at that second landed upon my microwave digital clock, the red numbers reading '11:28'.

I almost spit my coffe out, slam it down on the table, and rush back to my room. By quarter to twelve, we were supposed to be half way across the metropolis and already starting our job.

"Chuuya you could have woken me up earlier!" I almost scream, flipping on the light switch. I pull open my wardrobe and grab my usual grey shirt.

"Yeah, if you would ever wake up!" He retorts. I turn to him, leaning against my bedroom doorframe, mug resting in his fingers. The smirk on his face was only to agitate me more. I angrily roll my eyes and rummage through my draws, finding my black fitted dress. I was so focused on getting change, I ripped of my pyjama shirt before I could even tell Chuuya to leave. I heard him whistle and freeze.

"Get out you perv." I snap quietly, embarrassed and quickly pull my dress over my arms. I hear him snicker as he walks away. I immediately get changed, opaque tights pulled up my legs with a cropped bomber jacket. I then rush out of my room, and grab my boots which were waiting by the door. I sit down, pull them on and tie the shoe laces. He then approached me, his drink gone.

"Lets go." I say. Chuuya had reached his hands to his right and placed a cup on my table.

"Not gonna drink your coffee I kindly made?"

"We don't have time!" I exclaim, swinging open the front door. However, I hesitated. I hadn't had breakfast and I adored caffeine. I turned around and gulped down the almost lukewarm content, Chuuya scoffing in front of me. With a finishing gasp, I slammed it back down again.

"Nice one. But, you're forgetting something (Y/n)."

I turn to look at him, and a black object is suddenly thrown at me. My hands somehow grab the object, and my fingers instantly recognise the curves and edges.

"Oh," I say, with a smile," How could I possibly forget a gun?"

                                        ***

We didn't catch a train, taxi or walked the streets. Bot even Chuuyas motorbike because it's too precious, and I can't blame him for that. We went underground. Actually, we ran underground. Taking this route was more appropriate for keeping out of enemies views. A few left and rights in the damp, dark and disgusting familiar maze of the world below and we eventually came to our destination- late.