Chapter 1

3rd Person's POV
A male was sleeping in his passenger seat. He had h/c hair that was messy.His face was so cute as he slept. The plane he was on was going to the place he called home.As soon as the flight was over the passengers slowly got off the plane.​The girl next to him decide to wake him up."Excuse me mister wake up"the girl said.The male opened his e/c eyes and looked at her."Arigato"the male said in a raspy voice.
"B-Bye!"the girl said walking away.The male stand up and got off the plane. The males' phone then rang."Yes?"the male said."Excuse me master L/N are you out of the plane?" servant said."Yes, Sebastian"the male said."I am at the entrance of the airport"Sebastian said."Okay I'll be there and you can call me Y/N"the male named Y/N said.

______________________________________

Y/N woke up the next morning and got ready for school.He put on his uniform and shoes.He then brush his h/s h/c hair.He then went to the hallway downstairs away from his bedroom.He was now at the front door.
"Have a nice day at school,Master"Sebastian said watching Y/N leave the mansion to the limo.

Y/N then went inside the limo and the driver drove him to school.Y/N then started to text Haruhi.

Haruhi's Point Of View

I was making ready for school when I heard my phone buzz.I look up at my phone to see Y/N texted me...'Y/N-kun?!Is he back from Korea?' I thought.

From N/N: (it means nickname)
Ruru, See you soon

To N/N:
What do mean?are you coming back?

From N/N:
Wait.

He stopped texting...'N/N-kun when are you coming back?'I though sadly looking down turning off my phone.

I need to get ready or I'll be late.

I took my bag and ran out of the house.Dad already went to work so gotta hurry.

Time Skip

(Still Haruhi's POV)

I finally made it.I was jogging inside the hallway since I was bit tired.I ran faster when I was close to the classroom.I opened the classroom door and went inside.

"Mr.Fujioka why are you late?" teacher said.

"I'm sorry sensei I loss track of time"I said.

"Just sit down" teacher said sighting.

I sat down next to those damn twins.

"Why are you so late,Haruhi?"The twins ask.

"Nothing"

"Are you sure?"The twins said trying to annoy me.

"Yes"I said.

"Sure,you sure?"The twins ask.

"Yeah"I reply.

"Really-"The twins said but I cut them off.

"Yes.Be Quiet "I say.

"So Mean" The twins whine.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" teacher said.

The door opened then footsteps were heard.A figure came in making me gasp.A tall handsome male came inside.He had familiar h/c h/s hair,s/c skin tone,his eyes opened showing his e/c orbs that were so beautiful and so familiar.He went to the teacher.

"Excuse me, sensei,I am new here"The male said in his deep soothing husky vanilla sweet voice.The girls in the classroom squealed in excitement.

"Introduce yourself young man" the teacher said.

"Hello,My name is Y/N L/N,its nice to meet you all"The male said politely bowing respectfully while giving a charming smile.

"Hello Y/N-kun~"Girls said.

"Hello"The male said making some girls faint.

"Sit down now in the back of Mr.Fujioka,Haruhi raise your hand"the teacher said.

I raised my hand and he then walk to his seat.When he walk pass I couldn't help but stare at him."Hey Ruru" I heard the male said.

Is he?!

I looked at him by turning around.He looked and saw me staring then smile.

I blushed in embarrassment and an odd feeling.

Hikaru and Kaoru's Point Of View

What's up with this guy?Is he trying to steal are our customers?What does he want with Haruhi?Why is Haruhi stare at him?We need to talk to boss about this.He wouldn't like this...