He walks forward, nodding. "I like this."

I chuckle, nervously, touching my hair, still in the elegant up-do.

He reaches for my dress bag, surprising me. I let him take it, watching as he begins to walk. I follow him, heart wild. He turns back to me, walking backwards.

"Let's just- drive."

I blink, pursing my lips. "Just drive?"

"Yes. Just get on the road and don't stop till the sun comes up."

I stop in my tracks, tilting my head curiously. "We- just met."

He slows, nodding. "We did."

"I'm supposed to get into your car and just drive with you? All night? In a country I don't know? With a man I don't know?"

He smirks. "You truly only live once, Mia. You'll never have a moment exactly like this one again. Doesn't that intrigue you?"

He walks towards me, smirking. I feel my heart in my throat. "Well... yes..."

He's inches away now. The smell of his cologne has my eyes rolling into the back of my head. I want to touch him. I force myself to keep my eyes on his, intimidated by his intensity.

"I- don't know you," I breathe, completely lacking incentive.

He clasps my face, and every muscle in my body freezes. Holy fuck. His lips swoop down upon mine within seconds. His mouth is warm and inviting and I quickly melt into the closeness, in how right it feels.

He pulls back almost immediately, looking down at me, searching my reaction. I stare back in shock, hands clasping his forearms weakly.

"Get to know me," he replies quietly, hands on the back of my throat. "Get to know me- Henry."

I nod as if I were ordered, knowing I want to.

I want to know Henry.

...

"Ivan, I want only two on detail," Henry says, approaching the vehicle. Ivan, one of the tall men I saw by Henry's side back in the theatre is holding open the door to the sleek vehicle. "We'll take the Bentley, you and Billie follow."

"Four is the minimum, sir. You know that."

"Only two," Henry repeats, sternly. He moves to grab the passenger door for me, surprisingly. I smile softly, taking a seat onto the leather. Henry holds out his hand. "I'll take your dress, put it in the back."

"Thanks," I whisper, uncomfortably handing it to him. Jesus, Mia. You're getting to a car with a stranger. Royalty or not, he's a complete stranger. He shuts the door, turning to Ivan, who is still standing by the side of the car. I watch from the side mirror as Henry places his hand onto Ivan's shoulder, smiling persuasively. Within seconds, Ivan rolls his eyes, chuckling as he turns.

I'm shifting in my seat when Henry gets into the drivers side, which in my eyes, is really the passenger side. I watch as he adjusts the air.

"It's bloody warm tonight."

I smile. It isn't just me. He looks to me, smirking.

"You look nervous."

"I am."

"Well don't be. We're just getting to know each other."

"You kissed me, not even five minutes ago."

He chuckles softly. "Well, yes. That was persuasion, I admit. But, I won't touch you again like that... unless you want me to. We can be friends."

I press down on my lips, amazed by his beauty. "Until we're not," I add bluntly, after a moment, startling myself.