Percabeth Chapter

Percy's Pov

I walked around the camp, there i saw someone who I thought was gone... Gabe Uglyano(intended). I was staring at him. I ran. I ran like the coward I am. People looked at me confused they looked at the direction I was running from. I slammed my cabin doors shut, locked the door, and curled up behind it.

I put my hands on my head, I was shaking violently, my eyes wide, my teeth clattering, tears spilled, and worst I was showing weakness. "Seaweed brain?" Annabeth, my girlfriend, asked concerned. "Y-yeah?" I asked weakly, I cursed for my showing weakness, but I can't help it, he's the reason I'm like this.

"Seaweed brain? Percy?" she tried. I didn't budge, memories started to form. I was weak, coward, unloved, stupid, no one cares. I kept mumbling all those nonsense. "Percy please... I'm worried." Annabeth said weakly. I stood up and slowly unlocked the door, she looked at me, she cupped her hands on my cheek. "What's wrong?" she asked, "I-I s-saw G-Ga-" I was cut off, "Water boy!" he shouted.

My camp was confused, he kept shouting 'Water boy' over and over. "Has anyone seen Water boy!?" he shouted, "I'll tell you a clue Water boy is Percy Jackson!" he shouted, I was shaking again. My hands were like experiencing a earthquake, my teeth are like glass plates being shaked, and my eyes are like waterfall rapidly flowing down.

Gabe looked at me, he smiled wickedly. My eyes looked at his, I saw the times he tortured me and my mom. "Percy what's wrong?" Annabeth asked me. "Annie h-help m-me," I said hopefully. Annabeth looked at him, her eyes widened. "Is that-" I nodded. Annabeth hugged me protectively.

"I won't leave you, like how you didn't left me for immortality or any other problems,"

I woke up, what was that? A dream, vision? All I knew was that I was fine. I smiled, my cabin door opened, Annabeth saw me. She came up confused, I hugged her, she was surprised by my action. I let my emotions free, I was crying. Annabeth hugged me, rubbing my back. "I won't leave you no matter what." I said firmly, she looked at me, she smiled "I already knew that a long long time ago Seaweed Brain." as she kissed me, I returned it happily.