Chapter 1

Dakota's POV
I'm so exhausted. My mom doesn't even care about me, neither my dad. But at least my siblings do. My current boyfriend beats me habitually. Especially when he's drunk, he's way more powerful when he's drunk. He got me pregnant when we had sex last month but because I'm afraid that he could leave me because of the baby inside my tummy, I've got an abortion. I did it without consulting him. I don't want him to know anything about it because it might ruin our relationship. I know he didn't even dream of having a child. While I'm doing some stuffs, he suddenly entered my room. He spoke, "Dakota..." I replied with a sad yet sarcastic tone , "What do you want?" He says gently and romantically, "I want you, Dakota." It shocks me a bit  because it's been 2 weeks since he acted this way. I mean, he's acting so romantic right now. Or maybe he just wants to get what he needs, and that's sex. I spoke to him intensely, "Ahm... W-what do you mean babe?" He came closer to me, we are facing each other and then he spoke, "Look, I'm sorry for everything. I know I've been so hard and rough with you since we came into this relationship. You know, I love you Dakota and I want you to know that I'll love you till forever." I was speechless, because of his sincerity. I don't know if he's being really sincere or he's just fooling me again, making me believe and trust him again with his bullshits and lies. I looked at his darkened eyes and replied unexpectedly, "Sorry Matt. We can't. I can't. I'm tired and I need space. Or should I say I just need to figure out now if I still have some love to give for you. I'm sorry. I'm moving back to my mom's place tomorrow. I hope you don't mind at all. I'm really sorry. Please let me." He actually looked down for several minutes. What have I done? I was the one who don't want to be left before he entered my room, but what happened now?! Why am I doing this? But I already made my decision. I thought I loved him? Yeah I still do but I ain't sure at all. Then he looked right into my eyes. I think he's gonna kiss me and knowing all about it, I really want to run away. But my feet seems to be stucked either my eyes. He leans closer and closer. Then that's the sign that I should close my eyes, so I did. But damn it, he just whispered, "I will let you go. I will give you some time and please come back if you already have the answers. I will drive for you tomorrow. I love you Dakota. Always remember that."  After that, he kissed my forehead and left my room immediately. I know he's crying but I can't comfort him right now. It was all unexpected. His sincerity, his emotion, the way he spoke each word of his special speach a while ago. What's the meaning of all of those? Is he really going to love me for real if I gave him another chance?

Author:
Okay guys. I hope this chapter's not really messed up. 😊 Let's all find out what will happen next. See ya next chapter! 💕