Aphmau x Male Reader (Lemon)

P.O.V Aphmau

It feels weird that Aaron hasn't been here at the house, he went with Vylad on a business trip, I've just been sitting at home watching TV with and heard a knock at my door. I thought it was Zane asking if he wanted to hangout but I met this guy who looked pretty cute he had [Eye Color] Eyes and with [Hair Color] Hair and apparently he was new to our neighborhood. "Um H-Hi my name is [Name] and i hope we can become good neighbors." He was very nervous for a new neighbor so I just hugged him and said "Hey it's ok, I'm not gonna bite you or something." And he felt at ease and said "Sorry I get nervous talking to new people so much hehe." I'm not gonna lie he resembled Aaron for some reason and so I asked him "Hey [Name] let's talk later I would love to know about yourself ok?" and he said "S-Sure see ya." and I closed the door. For some reason my heart was beating fast. He just reminded me of Aaron badly, I didn't know if this was good or bad, but hell his face just looked like Aaron, it felt like I saw a twin of him.

P.O.V [Name]

I whispered "YES! Step one completed." I got to introduce myself to someone and now step two is to have a interesting conversation with her, I really don't wanna bore her with video games even though video games are the definition of awesomeness. I opened my door into my house and went to take off my clothes and just hop into the pool and relax. I put on my swimsuit and checked myself in the mirror for once, I was still shocked that I still had a eight pack for at least a year but I didn't care I went outside and I went swimming in my  swimming pool.

P.O.V Aphmau

"Hmm?" I heard something or someone splashed into the water and when I went to my room and open the blinds I saw [Name] again but this time, he had only his swimsuit on and he had an eight pack I was so red, his eight pack was on point, I think Aaron had a six pack, but [Name] was so much better, I couldn't stand it, I just kept watching him for so long, I didn't notice that I went under my shirt and felt my breast and I just moaned and said "Mmm [Name] your abs look amazing." And I just mimicked him and said "Not as amazing as you." I just had these dirty images in my head, I felt like I was back in highschool again. Then I went into my closet and put on something I wanted Aaron to see, but I feel [Name] deserves to see it more.

*Time Skip 1 hour later*

P.O.V [Name]

After my little dip in the pool I went to put on something decent before I went to Aphmau's house, so I put on some clothes, I thought they look decent and went to Aphmau's house. I knocked on the door and the door just opened like that. I walked in and said "Hello? Aphmau? Somebody?" I heard the door closed and then I saw Aph, she was watching tv, but the lights were off and only candles lit up the room, I went to sit with her and said "H-Hi Aphmau didn't expect there to be a power outage or something." I assumed it was a power outage, then Aph suddenly just sat on top of me and I saw she was wearing a see through purple dress and I saw her bra and panties. I closed my eyes and said "S-Sorry Aph, I thought you thought I was someone else" I closed my eyes and I felt something against my lips, I opened to see her lips on mine, she wanted permission to explore, so I opened my mouth for her and she liked to explore, as we finished and our saliva departed from our mouths, she closed my mouth and she slowly rubbed her butt on my lap and said "Shh, just let me do the work and you shall be awarded." My member was definitely enjoying the experience and she took off her dress and saw her bra and panties. She asked me "what does your friend wanna see?" I just exploded and said "If you let him see both, you can see him." She blushed as she slowly undressed herself and I took off my pants and she saw my member, she was red and told me "wow that's a pretty big length for you." She suddenly opened her gateway and sat right on my member, she moaned and I saw blood, I told her "Do you want me to be your first time, it's my first time too." She slowly bounced up and down saying "Be my first and I'll be yours." She put my head in her breasts and as I fondled one, I sucked on the other one, they were pretty big but she seemed to Enjoy riding my member, she was moaning loud and said "[Name] I want your member, please can I have it all to myself!!?" She kept riding it faster and I said "Yes it's all yours, but then your all mine." She nodded yes badly, but her walls were tight and I said "A-Aph I'm gonna release!" She said "baby please put it inside?!" I ended up releasing it all and she fell on my stomach and she said "You were amazing sweetheart. I love you, not because of your member, it's because you remind me of someone very special to me." I put my lips on her and said "I don't care, I love you for you, even though we just met, but you seem really nice." and on the couch we slept together knowing that our love was very strong even though we just met, but hey it's called love at first sight.

Fin