Kawaii~Chan x Male Reader (Part 1)

P.O.V Kawaii~Chan

I woke up to eat something sweet for breakfast and Katelyn saw that I was gonna eat a cupcake and she got mad at me and said "Kawaii~Chan how many times do I have to tell you no sugar for breakfast ok?!" and I said "Katelyn Sama Kawaii~Chan was only gonna have one cupcake not like the boys where they will have like eight." Katelyn then took my cupcake and put it back in the box and continued to say "You can have a cupcake after work ok?" Then I agreed and went to put on my maid outfit and I said "Kawaii~Chan is done, does Katelyn Sama need help?" She ignored me and so I opened my window for fresh air and saw Aphmau and Aaron kissing and I squealed and screamed "EEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY SHIP" and Aphmau was flustering very badly and screamed "Kawaii~Chan your gonna have a boyfriend so don't get started!" I knew that my heart wouldn't be stolen that easily so I just ignored her and closed the blinds and went to the car and waited for Katelyn.

*Time Skip 30 minutes later*

It was time to open up the shop and saw Aphmau was still blushing cause of this morning and she said "Just you wait KC someone here is gonna steal your heart like that." I smirked and said "Does Aphmau~Senpai wanna bet on it?" and we both agreed if someone stole my heart by the end of the day Aphmau can squeal at me and my boyfriend if one gets in my sight.

*Time Skip 3 hours later*

P.O.V [Name]

Today was my day off from work so I called my friend [Best Friend] and asked "Hey man wanna hangout today?" and [Best Friend] said "Sure let's meet at the new maid cafe that just opened." I asked him and said "A maid cafe?" and he gave me the usual 'I'll explain when I get there" stuff and so I got dressed in my favorite [Favorite Color] shirt and walked to the new maid cafe.

*Time Skip 10 minutes later*

I saw the new cafe and also saw [Best Friend] and I was surprised and saw that it was packed and I said "For a new place it's popular." And then he said "Can't Blame it, they got some smoking hot women in there. I thought would there be a girl that looks really cute and my face turned a little red, but he said cmon let's get some seats.

P.O.V Kawaii~Chan

As I was walking with food for the costumer I saw this cute guy with a [Favorite Color] shirt on and it just suddenly wanted me to look at him, his eyes for so [Eye color] it look like I was staring at Space in his eyes, I could stare at his eyes all day cause of how gorgeous they look, my tail suddenly swayed back and forth and I just started purring I couldn't help it, he just looked so cute I couldn't stop looking at him, so I went to the room in the back and closed it hard, my heart never beat this fast in my life. The goddess of love got me on this one and Aaron walked in the room and he sees my tail swaying fast and said "Let me guess did you lose the bet that you and Aph made?" I nodded my head and said "K-Kawaii~Chan can show you who Kawaii~Chan likes." I opened the door and pointed to the guy in the [Favorite Color] shirt with dreamy eyes. Aaron chuckled and said "You know you can take his order and maybe even ask for his number." I immediately turned red and said "N-N-NO K-K-KAWAII~CHAN IS ALRIGHT, Kawaii~Chan needs to stop looking at his gorgeous- I MEANT HIS EYES!!"

Aaron laughed and said "There all yours KC hehe." then he left, so I had to get up and with my face being red I walked to their table "H-H-Hi my name is K-Kawaii~Chan how may I serve you?" with my face still being red.

P.O.V [Name]

I looked at the meifwa and she was really cute and I was kinda blushing a bit and said "What's your favorite?" and she said "C-C-Cupcakes with b-blue frosting." I said I want that and [Best Friend] just wanted coffee and we got our food ready and my friend was teasing me and said "Oh I see, you have your eyes on that meifwa chick do you?" He smirks and I blush saying "Maybe I do, Maybe I don't." Then he says "Well you can tell that her green eyes were looking at you." I immediately said "uhh her eyes are yellow" of course I fall into his trap and he said "Ha you were staring if you know her eyes are yellow!" I just ignored him while having this blush on my face. The Girl with her beautiful eyes gave me a cupcake and I said "T-Thanks for this wonderful cupcake." She had a tint of red and said "Aww that's so sweet of you." And I said to her without any hesitation and said "Um Kawaii~Chan can I ask you a question?" And she nodded and I asked "Are you free Saturday and if so do you want to go out on a d-date at noon?" She immediately turned very red and said "Kawaii~Chan would love to go with you." and this got me very red and said "Ok sounds good." And we left the building.

To be Continued...