Best Friends

You and Cale have been friends since you can remember. You feel your relationship growing stronger. Soon enough you find yourself getting jealous of every girl he talks to.

Your thinking was interrupted by his voice "Y/N? I have a question..?"

"Yea, Buggy?" You have always called him that. That has always been something you do.

"You're a girl...so I figured it's best to talk to you about this." 

You knew where this was going and felt a sudden shock of jealousy pass through you.

"Go on..."

"There's this girl that I really like... maybe more....but I want to tell her? How do I tell her?" Cale looks at his hands like he's embarrassed. Cale embarrassed? ha. this is new to me.

"I don't know...I guess just tell her" He shot his head up and looked at me.

"Are you crazy? I can't just tell her! what if she doesn't like me back?"

"Cale, she'd be crazy not to like you back...just text her or something...." You walked up to go to the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Wait...will you stay in here with me...so I can text her..."

"You want me to stay in here? What are you 5?"

"Y/N please...." He looked at you with pleading eyes.

"Fine." you took a seat back next to him while he pulled out his phone. He quickly typed a message and clicked 'send'.

"Now you wait Cale" I was startled by my phone going off on the other side of the room. I walked over to it and picked it up.

 "Umm...Cale...you texted the wrong number." you couldn't help but laugh. 

Cales face went red "Let me check." He pulled out his phone and looked back up. "No I didn't."

Confused, you decided to open the mess