Prologue

"She is coming"General voice sparked the air, a dark shadow rising to the horizon, advancing towards them.
Was it perhaps the end of the reign of the great Hunter Orion?The sky obscured by black clouds, swallowed up every source of light;
every living plant, tree, and creature seemed to have slowed down its course in order to escape from an imminent disaster.The army began to worry as they saw the darkness incoming, they had not been prepared for this, unaware that their weapons were useless against such an opponent, simple men against a too powerful force capable to destroy the whole universe.

Brave soldiers willing to give Life for their general and for the one who lead that reign of peace, that is now a step away from the apocalypse and the complete destruction of it.

"What's going on?" Cries of protest rise from the group of soldiers still unaware of the suicidal mission they were about to be overwhelmed.

General Betelgeuse raised an arm, shaping the shiny armor to sew them"Soldiers, I am your general, and I want you to trust me, only so that we can make peace and prosper in the kingdom of the great King Orion!"A cry of victory rise below the rock spur where Betelgeuse, proud on his horse, looked at the greatest army that had ever been seen in the galaxies.

They are ready to face what is waiting them, ready to fight for their homeland and their family.

A strong wind poured over the plain, the horses scared swept away their rider and fled ... what's happening? It was just wind ... at that precise moment the worst of the misfortunes fell on them, like the night, silent and lethal, petrified everything at their passage, human faces stood out through clouds of dark smoke, blood-colored eyes And badly grinning on the face, the last thing the knights saw before they became cold marble.

Betelgeuse waited silently watching his army become like pieces of a chessboard, it was all Orion's plan to attract her, the Queen of the Dark Galaxies, the one who brings destruction and death to her passage, the most lethal of creatures.

A bigger cloud than the others looked ahead of Betelgeuse, who retreated as he took a human shape, almost translucent skin, golden eyes, hair like the night and a chilling glance.

"Betelgeuse"

"Andromeda"