We looked at the other houses but like the first one the best. We buy it that day and its fully furnished. We just need to get our clothes and belongings. We move in next week.

Their house:

"We're going to be living together now," I say

"I know I'm so excited."

We walk down the beach with pink, purple, orange sky overhead hand in hand.

"I can't wait to be married to you. Then I can call you Mrs. Roberts."

"That makes me happy."

"Me too," I say and give her a quick peck on the lips, "I love you"

"I love you even more."

"I love you more than the whole wide world!"

"I love you more now than just a second ago."

"I fall in love with you everyday."

"I love your smile. The way you make me feel like I'm walking on water. I love how you hug me and kiss me. Every time we kiss I feel like we're just the only ones in the world."

"Really?"

"Really."

"I love you America Singer. You are what makes my heartbeats last forever. And my undying passion for you greater every second of the day and night." I see tears in her eyes and she smiles. She closes the gap between us. I wish I could stay like this forever. She pulls away, "Did anybody tell you that you're always amazing?" She giggles.

She rests her head on my chest and drapes her arms on me. I put an arm around to hold her tight and never let go. We lay there gazing at the stars in the sand with the soothing waves hitting the surface. "Every star up there means how many times I've fallen in love with you times infinity."

"You're perfectly perfect."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're perfect at being perfect. You're perfect at being mine."

"We should talk about the wedding. I know you want to bring your family from Carolina. I want to bring mine. Do you have any friends you want to bring?"

"Lets see, Celeste, Natalie, Marlee, Elise, Tiny, Aspen, Lucy, Mary, Anne, Carter and I guess Kriss."

"What about Maxon?"

"Sure," she says. He told me that he doesn't have feelings for her. Right?