22- Tom & Jerry or a basketball game?

Start from the beginning

Mom :" Now that you mentioned it.... it's been missing since last week.
Why you ask ,Ella ? "

Me :" Well, your necklace is with me right now. If you are okay now, I will take that as a warning " I whispered the last sentence feeling worried.

Mom :" What? How did it end up in London ?"

I told her about Alejandro and everything he just said. Apparently she was on speaker so I heard dad talking to me.

Dad :" Are you okay sugar?

Me : " yeah I'm fine dad, but please be careful. If they could take mom's necklace then they can do anything and I don't want anything bad to happen to you two. "

Dad :" Don't worry little El, I'm here to protect your mom. I'm a detective and used to be a bodyguard so I'm confident in my strength "
He chuckled, his voice sounded calm. He wanted to make me feel at ease. which it did.

Me :" Yeah I'm sure you will do a great job. Bye then, love you "

Dad :" Bye sugar love you too"

After he hung up I asked what are we gonna do with him, I looked at Rayn he shook his head like he has no clue then I looked at Kevin.

" Ella, don't worry I will handle him but may I ask you for a favor? " Kevin asked while washing his hands after he stopped bleeding.

" Yeah of course . We are family" I replied with a smile.

" Could you go to my daughter's house and give her this present, she will know what's it for " He said.

" You have a daughter? how come we never knew ?" I asked feeling a little sad because I don't know anything about Kevin.

" Yes and she's married ,her name is Jasmine. Here is the address ,it not far from here it will take you about 15 minutes " Kevin gave me a small paper with the address written on it.

" Okay no problem " I took the paper, headed out of the kitchen and grabbed the car keys but then I heard Rayn.

" Where do you think your going? " Rayn asked while crossing his arms together.

" To Jasmine's? " I said but it sounded more like a question in a Duh tone .

" Alone? I don't think so. " He announced then took the keys from me and opened the door.

" Coming? "

I stared at him for a minute but I won't argue with him cause that will lead to no where so I just nodded and followed him to the car.

" Ella let me see the address " Rayn said while putting his seat belt.

" Here you go " I handed it to him then put on my seat belt.

He looked at the address confused " It's gonna take us at least thirty minutes " he pointed out.

" Okay. then let's play a game? " I replied, excited if I must say.

" What game? " He asked.

" Ten questions " I countered.

" Okay then ,you start " He said so I thought for something simple.

" What do you prefer to watch, Tom and Jerry or a basketball game?"

" Tom and Jerry without a second thought. " He answered and to be honest I was surprised.

" So you don't like basketball ?" I asked.

" No, I like it but when you put it with them, Tom and Jerry for the win. " he replied with a grin.Like a fuve years old boy.

" My turn. Stuck on an island with me or stuck in a fridge with Justin Beiber ? " He asked.

" Mmm I'm gonna go with you on the island, no offense Justin but the fridge is too damn cold " I laughed at his weird question.

" Aw I'm hurt... " Rayn said with a grin. " it's your turn, ask "

I really want to talk about what happened at the bowling center but never had the chance.

" Rayn... why did you kiss me? " I waited for his reply as he looked at me then back to the road.

" Because.... I don't know " he sounded serious with his reply like he did it without thinking.

" Rayn, do you like me? " I whispered in a low voice but he could still hear it.

" No. " He replied. Well that's disappointing.

" I love you " He said real fast not leaving his eyes from the road.

I didn't expect him to say that, I put my hand on my mouth feeling embarrassed.

Oh My God

Oh My God
.
.
.

" It's my question now.... Did you like the kiss? " He asked but this time looking directly into my eyes.

" No " I replied ..." I loved it " When I said that he was smiling like he just won the lottery. It was so embarrassing .

" We are here " I quickly pointed out wanting to change the subject.

He loves me...

Rayn loves me!

" You're right " he said then pulled over his car next to the house.