"Mhm, which is why you should know why I want you right now." I wiggled around a bit, until my butt made contact with his shaft. "You haven't came inside me in so long."

"Naruto we still haven't found out how to prevent hurting-,"

"Shush." I turned onto my stomach and rested on my elbows so I wouldn't put too much pressure on the baby. "Can't I just want a fuck from my boyfriend? You haven't filled me in over two weeks."

He guffawed and sat up but I still noticed the blush in his cheeks. "Naruto I miss you too but we have to be careful."

"Then just do it slow and deep, or if you go too deep then fast and shallow." I said while getting up so I could land a quick kiss on his lips. There was a tell-tale hunger growing in his eyes and I smirked, "But, I want to do it in the tub. It'll feel even better like last time."

He went silent for a bit as if battling himself before cursing under his breath, "Fine Naru." I smiled happily as he got up, "Come here baby." I crawled over to him and let the blanket fall off my body then let him pick me up as I wrapped my arms and legs around him. "Is a quick round okay Naru? Neji and Gaara are supposed to be coming over soon."

"Aw, two rounds."

He growled into my neck and I rubbed against him, "Okay baby, but it's gonna be fast and shallow." I nodded vigorously and suckled on his neck, making him groan. "You're gonna kill me Naru."

I smirked and gave his neck a long lick before capturing his mouth. I let him overpower me but gave a little bit of a fight before giving up. I suddenly remembered what I researched with Ino yesterday. "Sasu!"

"What is it baby?" He lowered himself a bit to turn on the bath water as he stared at me with lustful eyes.

"I know how to not hurt the baby! Since your dick curves upwards it hit the baby or some organ or whatever. That's because I was laying on my back! But if you fuck me in any other position it should be fine! You can fuck me fast and deep." I moaned at the thought and grinded down on him more. "Sasuke please hurry! I need your cum inside me! Please fill me!"

"Fuck Naru stop!" He growled, making me stop abruptly as he placed me on my feet. I looked at him in confusion but then realization when he tugged on the hem of my shirt, "Off now before I rip it off you." I quickly pulled it over my head as Sasuke did the same. There was no instruction needed for me to pull my sweatpants and boxers off as Sasuke copied my actions as well. "Get in." I climbed in and moved my legs so he could get in while I waited in anticipation.

My mind was too crowded with lust to even notice how hot the water was until Sasuke hissed when he stepped in. "You could've told me to turn it down." I looked at him in confusion because the temperature felt good. He chuckled and began to adjust the water but it took too long, despite it being a few seconds, and I got inpatient.

"Sasukeeee." He glanced at me over his shoulder and I reached over to tug on his arm. "Come ooooon." He eyed me but then got on his knees to crawl towards me. I opened my legs and let him rest between them as he kissed me deeply. My body however was ready and wouldn't tolerate his teasing. If I wanted to be filled, I'll be filled damn it! I broke the kiss and grabbed his cock harshly, making him wince. "Sasuke I swear if you make me wait any longer you'll regret it." I'm a hormonal boy right now containing a fox spirit, he won't test me. I mean like I totally lied just now, I'm not hurting my candy stick, nor my supplier but he doesn't have to know that. He'll never know that.

I smiled inside my mind but gave Sasuke a hard glare that he chuckled at. "You need not do that, it just makes you look even more adorable." I sighed as he pecked my lips once more, "On your side babe."