Chapter 1

Grace's POV

I was staying with my friend, Sofia since it was a PA day tomorrow but before we went to bed we heard the front door get kicked and next thing I heard was gun shot. Sofia went downstairs but not long after I heard another gunshot. I got up and ran into Sofia's closet and covered myself with a blanket, I heard sirens but I didn't leave my spot. I felt like I was sitting in the closet for hours until I heard whispers and someone opening the closet door, my body trembled as I heard the person kneel down beside me.

???: "hey, I am taking the blanket off your head."

I feel the blanket being pulled off of me. I look up to see a muscular man with brown hair kneeling in beside me.

???: My name is Commander Steve McGarrett, I am with the Five-O
Task Force. What's your name?

I was too scared to answer, I buried my face into my knees trying to hide the tears that had already began to flow down my cheeks. all I heard was...

Steve: Your ok, listen I need to get you out of the house.

I just nod because I was so shaken up.
Steve picked me up and carried me bridle style towards the door, I was so tired, I ended up falling asleep.

Steve's POV

I notice as I was carrying her that she had fallen asleep, so carried her to my truck and set her in the passenger seat. Danny walks up hold a white backpack, showed me the girls ID that says her name is Grace, but she is not related to our two dead victims . I nod in understanding and told Danny I was heading back to HQ.
---------------------------------------------

Once I get to HQ, I carry Grace bridle style and set her on the couch in my office. I had a lot of questions that need to be answered but my main questions was, why was Grace there at the house.