Chapter 8

I held my sisters hand while explaining everything that happened last night. Tears threatened to escape from my eyes. Shes gripped tight to my body, crying. I know that what I did was the right thing. I propped her back up so she could sit up. "Would you like to meet Matt?" She runs her hand up to cheek and wipes the tears away. She took a deep breath and nods. I smile, taking her hand into mine. We walk out into the living room, Matt is watching t.v. "Matt?" He turns around.

"Yeah?" He looks over to my sister and grins "Oh! Hi Brittany" 

"Brit." She says and walks over to the couch. She sits beside Matt and I follow. I slide down on the other side of Matt. I watch as he flips through the channels, clicking on a movie that's playing. My eyes are fixed on the t.v as I watch the movie. I feel a hand melt within mine and I look down to see Matt holding my hand. I blush and grip onto his hand tighter. I want this. I'm ready. "Are you two, like together?" Matt looks over to me and I nod.

"Ye-yeah, we are. We're together." I feel my arm turn into jelly when Matt kisses me on the cheek. I lay my head onto his shoulder and continue to watch the movie.

-----

When my sister falls asleep on the couch, I look over at Matt and he grabs my hand. He leads me down the hall and we go into the last door on the left. His room. I look around to see a bed in the corner of the room and band posters hanging on the wall. "So we're together now?" I turn around a walk slowly over to him. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Is that okay with you?" I smirk and hes places his hands on my waist.

"Perfectly okay." He leans in and kisses me. I melt into him and he pulls away. "I really like you." 

"I like you too." I look over at his bed and sit down. 

"I'll be right back." I hear the bathroom door close. I lie down onto his bead and run my hands under his pillow. I run over a piece of paper and quickly pull it out. xxx-xxx-xxxx : Hannah I flip the paper over and a neatly drawn heart is on the back. I smile and quickly slip the paper back under his pillow. I hear a knock at the door and Brit is standing against the wall.

"What's up Brit?" She looks down at the ground and reaches for something. She pulls the packing bag infront of her and she frowns.

"I want to go home."