Four

"Where are we going?" I asked.

Bree didn't reply, instead she flipped on the country radio.

Bree definitely knows I hate country.

I flipped the radio off and gave her my best Bree stare. I tried to mimic her raised eyebrows, and her puckered lips. Instead of an answer Bree turned on the country radio again.

"You know, I hate country right?" I said trying to break the silence.

"You're in my car," Bree snapped.

So much for trying to make conversation.

"Bree, seriously where are we going?" I tried again.

"Callie just shut up and enjoy the ride," Bree snarled.

"Pull the car over," I snapped.

Bree yanked the steering wheel over, and she glared at me through her sunglasses.

"What is it this time, Callie? Are you scared again?" Bree snarled.

"Bree, you have no idea what I have been through-,"

"Callie, it's been months, and you're still acting pathetic. For Gods sake just forget about it already. I'm freaking tired of you constantly whining and complaining," Bree shrieked cutting me off.

"Just get back on the road," I said calmly.

Bree growled under her breath, and yanked the Jeep back onto the road.

"Callie, I hope you think about what I said," Bree said turning to face me.

"BREE STOP THERES A MAN IN THE ROAD," I screamed.

Bree swerved the Jeep to the left, but instead of a empty lane greeting us we found the metal barrier instead.

Before blacking out I noticed one thing.

There was never a man in the middle of the road.

-------------------------------------------

Woops short chapter!

But then it's sort of intense ;)

Sorry for not updating in like forever, I have 20 days of school left and we have finals coming up!

Hopefully I can edit this chapter soon cause it sounds really bad, but then again I wrote this at like 5 in the morning.

Good ole me.

Thanks for reading! And don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts :)

And OHMYGOD HIS DAUGHTERS FRIENDS HIT 100,000 READS!
WOWOWOWOOWOW

Thanks for everything my readers! And I hope you all are having a wonderful day!

Xoxo