You'll play your part ( Male version )

Start from the beginning

Aichi turn to him. Blaster Blade Liberator shocks seeing Aichi who stare him with sparkly eyes like he's going to cries but Aichi giggle. "Sorry for make all of you worry. I'm fine." Aichi said as he start sniffles.

"You're not fine. I'm sure that you hold your heart right now. Tell us, Aichi! We will listen to you." Blaster Blade Liberator said softly.

"Well... Blaster Blade Exceed protects me and the Cray's unit, Blaster Dark Diablo defending Cray and Earth from evil power, You watchs over my friend and all of the peoples and creatures in earth. While I just smile and wave, sitting on the throne doing nothing." Aichi said as he walk to the terrace.

Aichi hold the balcon as he stare at the sky.

Aichi: // It isn't that I'm ungrateful. *look down* For all the things that I've earned //

Aichi: // *Shift his body to the left* For all the journeys I have taken. *put his hand on his chest* All the lessons that I have learned. //

Aichi: // *swing his ringht hand* But I wonder where I'm going now. What my role is meant to be? I don't know how to travel to a future that I can't see //

*Aichi walk to the Trio Blaster and the Trio Blaster approach him in concern*

Aichi: // *put his hand on his chest* I wear this clothes. I wear this crown *touch his crown*. I'm the Cray's King, This is true. // *look away and clutch his chest*.

Aichi: // But it's still unclear to me *stare at the sky then close his eyes*. *open his eyes* Just what I am meant to do. //

Aichi: // *look at Blaster Blade Liberator* I want to have a purpose. //

Aichi: // *look at Blaster Dark Diablo* Want to do all that I can. // *swing his left hand at 45°*

Aichi: // *look at Blaster Blade Exceed* I want to make a contribution. // *walk to the center of the terrace*

Aichi: // I want to be a part of the plan. // *swing his hand as Blaster Blade Exceed walk to him and touches his shoulder*

Blater Blade Exceed: // You destiny's uncertain. *Aichi look at him then look down* And that's sometimes hard to take. // *walk to the balcon follow by Aichi and still look at him*

Blater Blade Exceed: // But it will become much clearer *look at the sky*. With every new choice you make. // *look at Aichi*

Blaster Dark Diablo: // *walk to Aichi* Patience is never easy. *put his hand on his chest* I understand wanting more. // *walk to the left as Blaster Blade Exceed narrow his eyes and nod while Aichi keep his eyes on him*

Blaster Dark Diablo: // *turn to Aichi* I know how hard it is to wait. // *bow for a minute like want to take out his wings ( they can fly but not with wings )*

Blaster Dark Diablo: // To spread out your wings and soar. // *raise his hand up high as Aichi begun to smile*

Blaster Blade Liberator: // *look at Aichi* But you stand here for a reason. You are gifted and you are strong. // *close his eyes as Aichi smile and blush*

Blaster Blade Liberator: // *look at Aichi's crown* That crown is upon your head because you belong! // *raise his hand like showing whole castle as everyone look up*

Trio Blaster: // Know that your time is coming soon. // *look at the sky*

Trio Blaster: // *The screen moves to the sky that showing the symbol of light, shadow, and red crystal with wings fly and floating in the sky* As the light shine and so the shadow. //

Trio Blaster: // As the courages in every heart. *The screen moves to Trio Blaster who surrounding Aichi* You are the Cray's King, you'll play your part. // *bow to Aichi*

Blaster Dark Diablo: // We understand you wanting more. // *raise his hands*

Blaster Dark Diablo: // A chance to shine, A chance to soar. // *surrounding Aichi as The Trio Blaster make a Vanguard circle and the circles make them jump and fly*

 // *surrounding Aichi as The Trio Blaster make a Vanguard circle and the circles make them jump and fly*

( A/n: They didn't fly with that Vanguard circle but that Vanguard circle make them fly. It's like that Vanguard circle is boosting them then that Vanguard circle dissapear after boosting them. If you don't understand, ask me in review )

Blaster Blade Liberator: // Soon will come the day it turns around. //

*The Trio Blaster fly around on circle as the screen move fast around Aichi*

Trio Blaster: // *landing on the ground* Know that your time is coming soon. *look at the sky that showing the symbol of light, shadow, and red crystal with wings fly and floating in the sky* As the light shine and so the shadow. //

Trio Blaster: // As the courages in every heart. *a blue crystal appear and fly more high then it shine brightly* You are the Cray's King, you'll play your part. //

*The screen moves to Aichi's eyes then showing that Aichi still look down but Blaster Blade Exceed hold his chin and lift his head*

Blaster Blade Exceed: // You are the Cray's King, you'll play your part. // *he and Aichi hug with one hand*

They broke their hug and Blaster Blade Exceed stare at Aichi who still look down. "Your time will come. So don't always look down like that!" He said as Aichi look at him and smile.

"..." Aichi still can't say any words but he nod.

"We will leave you alone. If you need anything, just call us." Blaster Blade Exceed said as The Trio Blaster leave Aichi alone.

Aichi walk into the center of terrace as he watch The Trio leave. He look at the sky and smile. "I'll play may part. Someday I'll play my part. " Aichi said.

A/n: Done! Maybe you guys will be kind a confuse. Ask me anytime. I'll answer it. Oh, and you guys can request a song and vote which one that you want to be read it first. And you guys can add which version you want. You guys can decide the character who will sing the song. It will good if there's pairing too. But I won't accept gay or lesbian pairings and no kissing on lips scene. I'm not adult yet and I am Muslim.

1. Welcome to the show

2. Babs seed

3. The magic inside

4. To be the pony I want to be

5. Big brother best friend forever

6. True, true friend

7. Bat's song

8. What my cutie mark is telling me

9. This day aria

10. Unleash the magic

Just leave everything in reviews. Read and review. Sorry if there's many wrong grammars. I don't own Cardfight Vanguard and My Little Pony. See you~...