4| My Wait Paid Off

BROTHER:

Brave

Reliable

COol

STrong

Helpful

FEarless

PeRfect

These are the meaning i heard when i pass through my school auditorium where annual debate competition is going on. Being an elder sister she did yearn for a brother that to an elder one you know the basic ethics right, we yearn for what we don't have; that happened with me too.

I want an elder brother who care for me, who pamper me, who adore me, who was possessive of me, who will kick the boys whom dare to mess with me, who will correct me if i do any mistake, who will take the blame on him for my mischief, who will be with me in my emotionally weak moment. But this is life right, it cannot revolve around our wishes.

However, i did all the things i mentioned or precisely expected from my brother if he's with me was played by me to my younger sister. I satisfied myself by pampering her, hiding her antics from my parents so that she'll not be scolded.

Though my childish heart didn't satisfied with this. Whenever i saw my friends are dropped by their brothers for extra classes i too want a brother. I was even angry on god for not giving me a brother. It seems childish i'll probably laugh out loud now.

The longing increased when i joined college, i am just a small town girl and shy type too so obviously i faced ragging. That time i wished if i had a brother he may be protected me. Days passed, i felt difficult to study there. Nonetheless, i continued my studies. Later due to our financial problems i dropped my graduation. At that time i needed someone who will assure me "All will be fine"; Her parents are there with her yet they could not fill the void of the elder sibling which they haven't aware of.

Years passed i become more matured and i found my childish fantasy funny yet in the corner of my heart i wanted my wish to be fulfilled.

Soon my marriage fixed, the groom is the only son of their family. I am totally disappointed i thought maybe if my husband has a brother then i too consider him as my brother, be it elder or younger. But that too spoiled. And not to mention my marriage got scrapped due to their greediness. I am happy again, i believed the marriage stopped so that i'll marry a groom from a joint family who has big family with brothers and sisters.

We shifted to delhi due to some mishap happened in khushi life who is my younger sister and that reason for our departure is a long story. Here i met my soul he is none other than Aakash Singh Raizada my husband. Oh oh i didn't introduce myself, isn't I? I am Payal gupta now Payal Singh Raizada. Like i dreamt and wished i married to aakash after a lot of struggle and he has one elder brother. I am in cloud nine knowing aakash has one brother but all my excitement died the moment i met him.

Arnav Singh Raizada or ASR as called by his colleagues a calm, rigid, stern businessman. He is totally opposite of aakash. I barely spoke to him. Khushi married him in the same day of my marriage that too eloped. I am quite shocked. I thought after that i'll have a chance to speak to him freely but it didn't happened. Maybe we conversed one or two times that too regarding khushi.

Aakash has another brother Nk who is younger than me. He is so cool, fun loving person and anyone wants to befriend with him. I enjoyed his company yet somewhere in my heart i want a brother like my jethji who love his di to the core. He even die for her. Whoever sees their bonding wish to have a sibling like them.