8.2| Revelation

-Second shot-

"Stop it!" Khushi shouted withdrawing her hand from shyam hold.

Ignoring weird and shocked glances of others she went near her babuji who was lying in bed "Babuji Do you trust my choice? She asked him holding his hands.

"Are you gone nuts? Why are you asking him? Didn't i told you he is wishing the same and he'll be fine once your marriage is fixed and now get engaged" buaji literally ordered her.

"I can't buaji" khushi told sternly.

Shocked seeing an angry khushi payal pressed her hand on her shoulder "Khushi.."

Calming her nerves khushi sat beside shashi and taking his hands on her "Babuji, I don't want to marry shyamji. You trust your daughter, right?" Seeing him noding with difficulty "Then please don't force me. Don't take stress" she pressed his forehead with affection.

While shyam stood like fish out of water, he thought it's easy to convince this family and marry khushi. Meanwhile garima stood as silent spectator as they're under her sister-in-law mercy now. She's the only close relation they have and garima didn't want to miss her.

"Shashi don't hear her words, she don't know what she's missing in her stubbornness. Shyam babua is a gem, we will not get a good groom like him for our sankadevi" Buaji tried to convince shashi who shakes his as no and khushi too object but buaji continued "Just think along with innocence she has set of antics which could piss anyone and look at bright side shyam babua promised to help us knowing our financial condition. He liked our sankadevi and from where we should get groom like him for her?"

"Buaji don't force khushi. Give her some time, it's her life. We should not force her" payal jumped in for her little sister.

"You keep quiet payalia. You don't know anything. Don't forget your marriage stopped because of her. Before she could do another stunt in your marriage we should marry her off" Finally buaji spilled her desperateness of marrying Khushi with shyam breaking khushi heart in process.

"You need not to show your highness for khushi Mrs. Madhumati" The loud authoritive voice of Arnav singh raiazada echoed in the small room of gupta house.

Hearing his voice two persons froze while others stood confused like ever.

Khushi being first shocked person, wondered how did he land here when he left for shantivan. She's sure now the truth will be out in few seconds, arnav can't sit quiet hearing buaji accusations.

While shyam sweated fearing for his life which is going to be finished soon. The only thing which favouring him was arnav didn't notice him or say he's showing his back towards entrance.

Arnav stood before buaji ignoring other members including shyam, still he didn't noticed him. His only focus was Khushi and her tear stricken face "Hereafter khushi will not be a burden on you. She has her own home and own family. She'll not interfere in your family matters" With the same intensity of anger he turned towards khushi "Pack your bags khushi. Take every single thing of yours, you are not going to stay here anymore"

Khushi stood flabbergasted seeing the happenings. She thought to calm him down "Arnavji..." Before she could control the situation buaji intervened.

"Who are you to interfere in our family matters? And how could you just order her to pack her bags? She is in her home, you're not her boss to boss around her in home too" Buaji said with gritted teeth.

"Yes am not her boss but Husband who has full rights on her. Got it"

"Arnavji..." She held his hands to stop him saying further.