Hot VS Not

Gustavo turned out to be a horrible driver. I knew from the moment I stepped onto his Chevrolet truck I was a goner.

The traffic light turned a bright shade of candy apple red forcing Gustavo to shakily, and swiftly stop the car. I lurched forward for the millionth time thanking god for the seatbelt strapped against my torso. After several more minutes of torture we finally reached our destination. Starbucks, how.......... exotic.

Stepping into Starbucks the captivating smell of freshly brewed coffee greeted me. Gustavo grinned and began to drag me over to the never-ending line full of  uncaffeinated, tired people, people such as myself. Finally reaching the front of the line Gustavo gestured for me to go first so I quickly allowed my eyes to sweep across the menu.

"I'll take a chocolate cookie crumble frappuccino and a double chocolate brownie please."

"Talk about too much sugar!" Gustavo belted out with an attitude that would only suite him.

"Oh and I'll take a double chocolaty chip frappaccino, two chocolate chunk cookies, and three double fudge mini donuts. Trying to keep myself on a steady diet here, I mean seriously people!" Gustavo ranted as he turned to face the impatient queue trying to emphasize his point.

"That'll be $45.99, anything else I can do for a fine gentleman such as yourself?" The cashier, Claire, flirted. 

I expected myself to be jealous. But it seems as if any chance of having feelings for Gustavo have vaporized.  

"Nope nothing else!" Gustavo cheerfully muttered completely ignoring her blatant flirting.

Just as I was about to take out my credit card Gustavo already stuffed his into Claire's hand while smiling brightly.

Grapping my frappiccino  I was about to walk over to a table when I crashed into a tall, muscular body, which caused me to spill me drink. All over him, whoops?

"I'm really so-"

"Watch where you're going! You spilled coffee on my favorite Ralph Lauren shirt! Do you have any idea how much this cost?"

"I-"

"Of course you don't ! You're probably bloody poor, and thinking that your going to seduce me into forgiving you! Why you little sl-"

"EXCUSE ME SIR! I understand that I spilled my drink on you but that doesn't require you to use such vulgar language and humiliate me in public. I am not dirt poor and I will pay for your shirt, Ralph Lauren  and all. Ok? And if that's not enough I would never seduce someone with the likes of you." I looked up from his defined chest to glare at his face after yelling and lecturing him on how to treat a person.

Why, oh why god does he have to be gorgeous? Black wisps of hair lay messily styled on the crown of his head, sultry gray eyes stared back surprised at me, and his strong jaw line remained clenched.

After several moments of silence realization and guilt blossomed into his eyes.

"I-"

"Save it!" I belted out, only to turn and walk away with my head held high.

I then began to look  for Gustavo by wandering around the store, and ignoring the burning gray gaze of him.