Winx Club (pt.20): Practice Makes Perfect pt.3

Start from the beginning

"Ok!" Stella agreed.

Jackie went back to her phone and swiped through to find the spell.

"Ok, now let's begin." Before casting the spell, Jackie turned a jumping Kiko into a small little monkey with her magic.

"Stella, I want you to turn Kiko back to himself again with this spell." Jackie instructed showing the spell to Stella on her phone. Stella bend forward to see the spell.

"Ok, I got it!" Stella started twirling her right index finger around and light orange colored magic started twirling around. "Not a gnome, or a fairy, or an elf, turn Kiko into his old self." Stella pointed her magic toward Kiko who was now turned back into the beautiful blue bunny that he is.

Everyone cheered for Stella, especially her!😂

"Who's next?!" Jackie asked, with a proud smile.

One by one Jackie taught the winx some spells. They practiced rhyming with spells and using their "signature gestures." Everyone was getting pretty exhausted, so they agreed to a break. The relaxed and talked amongst each other while the specialists were still training. Aisha was looking at the specialists and saw Jacob, Riven, and Ethan practicing with targets. Jacob was shooting with an advanced bow and arrow, Riven was practicing with his boomerang.

Aisha walked over to watch the boys a little bit closer. She saw how good Jacob was with his bow and arrow after he got a bulls-eye and shot him a compliment.

"Jacob you're really good with that bow and arrow." Aisha complimented.

The other girls saw and walked where the boys were.

"Thanks." He said with a sweet, friendly voice.

Sky walked next to Jacob.

"Jacob's an expert with a bow and arrow." Sky informed. "And Ethan's amazing with a spear."

Ethan heard, stopped his practice for a second, and walked over where the conversation was.

"Hey." he greeted.

Jackie saw the bow and arrow and walked forward near Jacob and Sky.

"Mind if I try?" she asked gesturing her hand toward the bow and arrow Jacob was holding in his hand.

"Are you sure? It's an advanced weapon. I don't want you to get hurt." Jacob questioned.

"Don't worry about me." Jackie reassured.

Ethan put his hand on Jacob's shoulder and looked at him signaling him to let Jackie have a go.

"Thanks!" Jackie said with a smile as she took the weapon from Jacob's grasp.

Jacob, Ethan, Sky, and Riven, along with the Winx moved out of the way to give space to Jackie. The rest of the specialists stopped in the middle of their training to watch Jackie.

Jackie walked toward the middle of the room.

"Morphix Targets!" she called out.

A couple targets appeared floating in the air.

Jackie shot the arrows flawlessly, with flips and movements in between like an action movie. Finally she did a front aerial over to Jacob's last target, (where he scored a bullseye) and took her time with this last shot. BOOM! She shot her arrow right in the middle, splitting the last one in half.

Everyone cheered for Jackie's fantastic performance. Claps and Cheers filled the room with delight.

"Yeah, Jackie!" Bloom cheered.

"That was awesome!" Stella hollered.

"WhooHoo! Go Jackie!" Sky cheered.

Once the crowd calmed down, Jackie walked over to Jacob to return his bow and arrow.

"Here you go." Jackie said handing him the weapon. "Thanks for letting me use it."

"It's a pleasure." he sweetly said. "You're really good." he smiled as he looked down straight into her eyes.

"Thanks, you're not so bad yourself." she complimented.

Jackie turned around to a voice.

"Jackie, where did you learn how to do that?" Aisha inquired.

"In Corvelia." She answered. "After the attack, my parents decided to keep me safe in the castle until I was strong and ready enough to go on my mission."

Everyone tuned into the conversation.

"I didn't make much friends after that, but the guards taught me self-defense and how to use some weapons. My parents always say 'Be Prepared'" she mocked with a laugh.

Everyone laughed along.

Suddenly there was a huge boom outside on the Alfea courtyard.

Now, everyone turned around to the area window, near the source of the noise.

Timmy ran to the window to see what was going on.

"Oh no." Timmy said in a very worried manner, as he looked through the window. He turned around to face his friends. "We're under attack." he announced.

TO BE CONTINUED...in the next part

ALSO GUYS! DON'T BE SHY! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS 'FAN-FICTION' SO FAR! AND MAKE SURE TO VOTE!