Enough Stories

"So what you gonna do about her now?" Jagger said as he packed his bag to leave.

"I don't know. Maybe i should wait for her to come around, maybe i should make a move" i said as i hand him his video game.

"Well good luck and see you on Monday," he said with a wave. I waved back and went to my bedroom. I hoped on my bed, and lay down. I fell asleep thinking of Jenna, but the bad part about that is that thinking of her keeps me awake, but thinking of her also keeps me asleep.

I dream about being a bad ass agent saving the hostage, Jenna. Being a knight in shining armor to save my princess, Jenna. But i mostly dream of hugging her, holding her, laying down with her head on my chest. Sometimes i think loving her is a blessing, but sometimes i also think its a curse. All this... pain it..it hurts... and if anyone try's anything funny with her I'll tell them this: You can break my soul...take my life away... beat me... hurt me... kill me... BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T TOUCH HER, JENNA IS EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED I'M NOT JUST GONNA...

Knock knock knock...

What the hell my parents never knock...even my brother...

I hear my mothers familiar voice say "You got a visitor," in an over exaggerated male cop ascent.

At that moment i knew more than two dreams can come true, because at that time i see Jenna...slowly walking in and give me a fake smile...than she dashes toward me. I spring off the bed and we fly into each others arms.

I dig my face into her neck and cry tears that have been waiting to come out for so long. Breathing as if i have been holing it for months. We rock back and forth for what seems like an eternity. Than finally we sit down she wipes her tears and i wipe mine.

My urges take over and i kiss her. When i pulled back i noticed that, that was stupid "I'm sor..." but I'm cut off by her kiss.

The rest of the day we watched movies that she always have wanted to watch with me and while doing so her head was on my chest and played with her hair the whole time. By the end of the day i came to realize that my made up stories weren't needed, mainly because there was all of them right in front of me the whole time

What Happened?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें