Broken

JAX'S POV

The night on the roof was amazing.  But I had to tell Jessie something.  I fucked up big time.  I had slept with Tara and it was messing with my head.  I had to tell her.

JESSIE'S POV

I was sitting in the bar with Tig and Opie,  when I saw Jax walk in.
"Can I talk to you for a minute babe"
I slowly get up off the bar stool and the vibes aren't good, I knew something was up. 
I looked at Chibs who just put his head down as if the ground was suddenly very interesting and Opie placed his hand on my shoulder.  I was grateful that he was back.

"What's up I say as I sat down on jaxs' bed"
Jax was fidgeting and looking nervous.
"Just tell me Jax"
"I slept with Tara"
For a moment my heart stopped and I felt sick and then I felt angry really really angry.
The rage that took over was intense after everything we had been through, he went and slept with Tara.
Without thinking I started pick things up and throwing them at Jax
"HOW COULD YOU!!! DONT EVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN! AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED TO ME! AND YOU CANT KEEP YOUR DICK IN YOUR PANTS!"
The sound of things breaking and me yelling caused Tig, Chibs and Opie to bust open the door.
I throw the lamp that was in my hands at the wall causing everyone to duck and I sank down onto the floor crying.
"Jax" Tig said "you might want to leave now"
Jax looked like he was going to cry, but I didn't care he made his choice and I don't even care what pathetic excuse he was going to make to explain why he had done it.
"I don't care why he fucking done it Tig!" I sobbed as he knelt down on the floor and pulled me into him
"I fucking hate him! I don't ever want to see his face again!"
Tig didn't say anything he knew he didn't have to.  He was picking up the broken pieces. 

Sorry guys! I am terribly slow with the updates! Who do you think Jessie should turn to? Tig? Chibs? Opie? Or should she let Jax win her over again?
xo