Author's Note

Hello, everyone!

First and foremost I'd like to thank you for reading this! This book is my first long term story, so you all get to experience this journey with me!

I think it's always nice to know the voice behind the words, so I'm going to introduce myself. My name's Hailey, I'm 15, and I've got this crazy passion for writing. It all started a few years ago when a friend told me to publish a little Fall Out Boy Imagine (which you can find in my other works!). After that I've always been creating and writing all my little fantasies about the things I love. Though I've only published a few works, I've got plenty of drafts built up and waiting for a breakthrough.

The reason I do in fact publish is really because of my friends, like I said earlier. Without their encouragement I'd probably have never published anything at all. This brings me to my next topic- my friend, Hanna!

Hanna is probably the solo reason this story flows the way it does. I write the chapters and plan the plot, but she takes the time to edit every chapter and make it so much better. This story would be nothing without her. A lot of the credit needs to go to her.

Lastly, I want to say I've got so much in store for Ella and Anakin! Their story won't end after Revenge of the Sith, they've both got much more beyond that. Now, I know it's been a while since I've updated and I'm extremely sorry!! A lot of you know it's that time of year again where we all stress over Finals! In the next two weeks Hanna and I'll be focusing on school, but after that we'll be back to publishing regularly!

Again, thank you so much if you've read this far! May the force be with you!