" then come home sweetie... Please.. Please just come home..."

" mom im stuck.. And.. I can't come home.. But.. I need your help.."

" what.. What do you mean..? Stuck..?"

" it's .. It's hard to explain.."

" help..? What do you need help with..? Whats wrong? Do you need money..? Are you hungry? do you eat? Do you have a place to sleep-?"

" im pregnant.." You held your breath.. And felt the heaviness rest on your shoulders "and i.. Don't know what to do..."

" pregnant..?" She sounded weak..

" y-yeah.. " you sighed.

" do.. Do you know how many months..?"

" no.. "

" did you just find out..?"

" yeah.."

We both went quiet and you felt tears come to your eyes.

" im scared..." You sniffled felling a tear fall.

" dont be scared sweetie.. Itll be alright.. I promise.. "

The beeps started, singling that the phone would end soon. You gasped digging through your pocket for change.

" shit.. Shit.. Mom.. Hold i.. I dont have enough money.."

" its ok.. Just listen..." I could feel her sad smile though the phone " i love you y/n.. I love you so much.. And im glad you're safe.. It'll be alright.."

The deeps got more rapid and you started to get more panicked.

" it'll be alright.. I promise.. And if its not.. Just come home.. We miss you.. We love you....."

The beeps got faster and faster.

" bye sweetie, mommy loves you."

The ladys voice came on and the phone call was cut off.

You sniffled and whinned, softly placing the phone back, placing your hands on the metal that surrounded the ancient payphone. Your arms shook as you held on tight for support. You shut your eyes tightly and whinned, gritting your teeth trying to swallow the emotional pain.

It didn't work

....

" startling news from f/n l/n runaway turn abduction case when a phone call was made to y/ns mother late friday afternoon... The call was made to her mother and lasted for five minuets. The call indicated that y/n was alive and well. But then later that same day.. Sexual pictures of an underaged y/n and a now fully gown y/n were uploaded by an anonymous person on the website fourchan, on a public computer late Tuesday night... People on the case say the photos were taken all the way from when she first went missing to now they're assuming. "

" the photos, startling in nature shows that y/n is presumed alive but not well.. Bruises and marks were found on her body.. But the causes of the marks were unclear.."

You could hear it all the way from your room...

Pictures..?

You thought for a minute, and you felt a jab of fear in your heart.. You shot up.. Quickly leaping off the bed, walking quietly down the hall as quick as you could while still remaining silent.

Jeff was on the couch.. Half asleep and not paying attention to the news. You caught the last bit if the story, the minute where they leave your picture on the screen so people know what you look like.