Chapter 11

Letty was lying in bed when I got up, I needed a beer. I walked out to the kitchen and saw Jack.
"What you doing up this late?" I asked, he turned around.
"She knows that Brian is her brother. I'm just happy you kept it a secret from everybody." He said taking a drink from his Corona.
"Who told her? Who told you?" I asked, I couldn't risk him or her telling anybody.
"Brian." was all he said.

Cameron's POV
I woke up before Ariana, Tokyo really does mess up with your sleeping schedule. I mean I was use to it by now but it still shocked me to see it being a day ahead. I walked out to the kitchen and saw Dom sitting in a chair, his head was laying on the table. I walked past him and opened the fridge, I turned around and he was right behind me.
"Do you know." He said, I jumped back and was basically pinned against the fridge.
"Know what?" I said, I didn't really want to know what he was talking about.
"My son." I knew he was talking about Brian. I nodded my head, his hands went on either side of my face.
"Don't tell Letty." Was all he said and walked out of the kitchen, grabbing his Corona off the table.

(A week passes by.)

We were all sitting in our cars, Ariana was next to me. Dom and Letty in another one, Brian O'Connor and Brian Toretto, Jack and Hobbs, Roman and Tej along with Ramsey. Mia and Taylor said they'd stay behind. Sean and Twinkie were at a race, I looked over at my girlfriend she was already looking at me.
"Ready?" I asked.
"Ready." She said, this would be the only chance we had of getting Elena back.
"Ride or Die." I heard Dom's voice over the walkie-talkie.
"Ride or Die." I heard Brian say back, my uncle and girlfriend's dad were already planning on riding and dying.

Ariana's POV
I kicked the door open, Brian behind me. I mean we were coming to get his mother, I walked around one corner and he went around the other one. I went to turn another one but someone kicked my gun out of my hands, I saw them when they came into view. I went at them, they grabbed my foot and flipped me over their shoulder, I hit their back multiple times. They never let me down. I looked up and saw we had entered a dark room, I looked over at the window. I saw my dad and Hobbs.
The man sat me on the ground and handed me a gun, he pointed to Elena. I saw my father's eyes, Hobbs looked like he was about to kill someone. Maybe I was that person. I looked over at her, I took the gag out of her mouth.
"Just do it. Keep my son safe." Was all she said, I put the gag back in. I put the gun to her head, dad hit the window. I then noticed there was more people. I knew they couldn't see me and just Elena. I put my finger on the trigger, I looked away and pulled the trigger twice. Dad screamed and so did Brian, he just watched his own mother die. He didn't know his sister was the one who killed her.
The man grabbed me from behind and took the gun back, he tossed it so it was near Elena's body. I was crying, I had just killed my brother's mother.

Cameron's POV
I watched as someone pulled the trigger, Elena slumped over. I felt myself put my hand over my mouth. I never in my mind thought I would see someone die, I forgot all about it when I heard Ariana scream, Dom must've too because he turned around and ran towards her. I followed, I saw her. She had tears running down her face, the man was holding her by the waist.
"Tell them who just killed that woman." I heard the man say, she cried harder.
"I... I... Killed... Elena... I'm sorry daddy..." I heard Ariana say, I saw the man smirk. He said something to her, she cried out to me. I started towards them, Dom just stood there. I looked the guy dead in the eye, I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He dropped Ariana, I grabbed her and she collapsed in my arms. Dom grabbed the guy and started punching him, I stood there holding Ariana and watching her father beat the shit out of some guy.
"Did you kill your brother's mother?" I heard Dom ask, I looked up at him.
"I... Did... he had a gun to my head... He said if I didn't he would kill you daddy." Ariana said, he pulled her from my arms and hugged her.

Dom's POV
"It's okay baby, I promised her I'd keep Brian safe." I said to my daughter, I hugged her even tighter. I saw Letty run in, Brian, my son, behind her. I kissed her head, I gave her back to Cameron. I walked over to Brian.
"I promised, as your birth father, I would protect you. And I will do so." I said, I heard everyone gasp, but Hobbs.
"I'd like to have my father around more." Brian said. I hugged him, he hugged back. Letty joined the circle, then Ariana. I smiled, my kids and wife were all there and they weren't leaving. I heard Ariana laugh, Letty soon join in. I could tell they were crying, I kissed Letty and Ariana's heads. Brian and I hugged one last time.

Ariana's POV
(a month passes.)
I stood across from Cameron, everyone was hugging Sean and Twinkie goodbye. I knew it'd be hard for me to say goodbye to my family. Especially my brother, best friend, and boyfriend.
"I love you." He said, and I smiled. Hugging him one last time.
"I love you too." I said. I pulled away and he walked towards his flight. I just let my whole life walk away.

''
I was laying in bed, my mind was racing. I thought about the gun in my hand, how I pulled the trigger. I felt a tear roll down my face, I wiped it away. Cameron wasn't here to talk to me, I checked the time. 11:55 p.m., my phone went off. I checked it, Cameron. I answered it.
"What's up?" I said, I could tell he was going to ask what's going on.
"What's going on babe?" I started crying, he was telling everything was going to be alright. About 2 hours later I was sitting on my bed. I felt my stomach gurgle, I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I puked, I wiped my mouth. I put my hand on my stomach. Oh Shit.

Cameron's POV
I had just got off the phone with Ariana, she cried most of the time. I was trying to tell her everything was going to be alright, we talked for about two hours. I laid in my bed I grabbed my phone and checked Tokyo's time, 2:52 a.m. I wondered what she was doing now, I tried not to think about her. I got off my bed and grabbed my keys, time to head down to the diner.
I made it to the Cafe, Brian was sitting next to Jack. Ever since Ariana killed his mother he's been spending a lot of time with Jack, I walked in. Mia saw me and waved me back to the kitchen. When we got back Dom told Brian and Mia he was opening the diner again, he wanted me to work as a waiter. I didn't complain as long as I had a paying job I was set. I worked until midnight.

Ariana's POV
I was holding two of the test in my hands, they both said positive. I checked the other four I had taken, all positive. I laid the two down, I was only eighteen. I sat on the toilet, I should call Cameron. No, I can't I'll just ruin his life. He doesn't want kids, he'll never be happy with having kids. I started crying, I wasn't suppose to be pregnant. I wasn't fit to be a mother, then I remember what Cameron said. I remember what I thought we should do, I had to keep this child.