Chapter 2

I grabbed my Corona off the table and walked towards another group of people near my family. I turned to look at the group and met his eyes, his ocean blue ones. I got lost in them and felt my heart towards Takashi change, I saw him point towards me. Brian looked at where he was pointing and saw me, Brian nudged mom and she saw me. Her eyes lit up, she started to walk towards me.
I started walking towards my mother, we met halfway and hugged. I stood there holding my mother who was crying on my shoulder, I looked back the group and saw my dad's face. He looked angry, I felt myself grow smaller. I never liked to disappoint my dad. I let go of my mom and walked towards the group, Takashi saw me and grabbed my hand. Cameron's eyes looked hurt, I felt my heart break even more.
"Drift Queen, Drift King!" I turned around along with Sean, I saw two young men and two young women standing near mine and Sean's car.
"Yeah!" we both shouted back, the two pointed to our cars, we looked at each other and left the group heading towards our cars.
"Race?" we asked each other and laughed, I got in my car, a Mazda RX-7 Veilside. I looked at Sean's car, a 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX. We both know I'll win this race, Sean always like to believe he was going to win them. I mean I had him and D.K. teach me.
"Ready? Seto? GO!" I heard the three people in front of our cars say. I hit the gas, I changed gears and made my way around the track. Sean was on my tail, I knew he would fall behind when we started going up. I was a good 10 feet in front of him when,he ran into my car and I ran into the pole that was near my car. He ended up in front of me, I scream some curse words. I fond my way to where Sean is and hit his car, he loses control of his wheel and runs into some cars.
   "How you like that Sean?" I asked as if he could hear me. I made my way to the curves that lead to the top, I made it all the way to  the top and saw everyone looking at me. I met eyes with my dad who was looking at my car in disbelief.
   "Good Job babe!" I heard Takashi say as he made his way to my car, I smiled as he opened my door for me. I kissed his cheek.
   "Babe?" I heard my dad's voice come from the other side. I looked at him and his eyes showed no trust in me anymore. The whole team made their way over to where I was, including Twinkie and Sean.
   "Yeah, so it's none of your business." I said and my mom looked hurt, I didn't mean to hurt her. I was just mad at my dad.
   "I'm your father, so it is my business." He said it and his voice raised a little.
   "I don't get a damn if you're my father. You made no attempt to see me in prison!" I said my voice overpowering his.
   "I wanted to show you. I wanted to show you what it's like not to have people there for you." I heard him say, I looked at my so called family.
   "None of you ever came and visited. Other than Mia, but she stopped coming when she had the baby." I felt the tears start and soon I looked away from my family and towards the edge of the roof, I came out to Tokyo to forget about my family. But no, they just had to show up.
     I walked towards the edge and leaned against the edge, I looked out at the city and sighed. My life brought trouble wherever I went, I then felt hands around my waist. At first I thought it was Cameron, I turned around and saw Takashi. He leaned down and kissed me.
   "I'm sorry with what happened with your family." He said, I shrugged.  My family was pretty messed up. Tej and Roman weren't really family, Hobbs and Elena were just agent's my dad was friends with.
   "It's okay. I don't really care. All that matters now is us." I said and kissed him again, he smiled into the kiss this time.

Cameron's POV
    I saw them kissing, I felt it. I really fell in love with that girl and here she is kissing another person. I felt Jack pat me on the back, I turned away from them and walked away with the team. I felt hurt and betrayed, I couldn't believe that she would fly all the way to Tokyo just to escape prison.
   "I'm her father, Letty! I want to know when the hell did she get with the piece of crap!" I heard Dom yell at Letty.
   "I do too Dom! But you can't just butt into her life!" I heard Letty yell back at him, I saw them and they were standing in front of each other. Letty looked like she was about to punch him in the face, Dom looked like he might do the same to her.
   "Listen! I understand that you two just want your daughter back. But that doesn't mean you can just go around trying to fight each other." I heard Roman say, Dom gave him this look and I was terrified for Roman.
   "Guys, I don't like this mess just like you but giving Roman that look Dom might make him shit himself." I said making Tej and Ramsey laugh. Dom gave me the same look he gave Roman, I stood there taking this evil look from my ex-girlfriend's father.
   "You know, I never did like you. And to bring you along was all Brian's idea." He said his voice so deep he sounded like the devil. I smirked.
   "I understand, but we all know I can help you get her back." I said it and his muscles tensed, Letty grabbed his arm and he looked like he was ready to pounce any second.
   "Come on Dom, I know you really wanna punch me. I mean I did put your daughter in prison. Come on just do it." I said making his face all red, Letty held on to both of his arms now. Hobbs was behind me, I could feel him getting closer.
   "Cameron, I will kill you. I don't care how much Mia and Brian care for you." He moved from Letty's grib and came at me and I dodged him, he came at me again and I didn't move fast enough because he grabbed my arm and pinned me against the wall. I struggled against him, he tensed making it harder for me to try and get out. I kicked him in the stomach and he stumbled backwards, I kneed him in face and he fell to the ground. Mia was yelling at me to stop, Hobbs was trying to get Brian to do something but nothing helped.
   I kicked him in the stomach, and he grabbed my foot. Flipping me so that I was lying on my stomach, I groaned and felt myself being picked up. I opened my eyes and saw I was over Dom's shoulder, I saw we were walking away from the group. Then I was  hanging over the building, I was kicking at him trying to get him to let me up. I heard Brian telling him to bring me up over the railing, he did and I just laid there not wanting to move.
   "You okay?" I heard Jack ask, I look up at him and nodded yes. He offered me his hand and I gladly took it, happy that he was my roommate for the time we're here in Tokyo.
   "Dom, calm down." I heard Brian and Letty tell Dom, I walked into the room he was in. He saw me and got this angry look in his eyes, like he was about to kill me. Like he hasn't tried already. I thought to myself.
   "If it wasn't for you being a fucking cop she wouldn't be with that piece of crap they call D.K." Dom said it and turned away from me and team. He walked towards the elevator that would take us down to the main entrance, I stood there for a few minutes longer everyone had left me and went down with Dom. I knew he meant what he said, I was the reason she was with D.K.