*What his he up to!*

AVA POV♡

I woke up to my frustrating alarm,that boy didn't let me sleep in peace,I took my brush,shampoo,tied my towel and went to the bathroom that he told me to use.I brushed my teeth and untied my towel,I the wanted to turn on the shower when the door came open.
What the fuck!~I said then turned to meet the most arrogant boy have ever seen.he din't even make a move.
What are you even looking at?,get out.~I said angrily.
What if i don't want to?~he said raising his eyebrow and the smirking,wow,I dont even have his time.I rushed to my towel which I forgot to do then wrapped myself.
If u don't leave now I will kill you and feed your body to the dogs~I said seriously frustrated
Whatever~he said then left.What the he'll is wrong with that boy.

****************
    Were are you going to?~he said
What is that supposed to mean?, can't i go out again i asked,come on this boy has been fucking irritating me.
      You are not to leave this house without my permission or a good reason,got it.~he said angry,why is he angry! It is me a good reason~he said.
    Ok then am going to see my boyfriend!~i said,i dont really have a boyfriend,but this guy was really pissinh me off.

Marc pov

    I am angry my blood is boiling, i feel like guy the guy i mean i boyfriend,i like this girl,i like her so much that is why i brought her home,like fuck when i saw her naked in the bathroom the other day i wanted to take her there and now.
      You are not fucking going~i said trying my possible best to calm myself.
      Yes am fucking going~with that she left.
       I need to clear my mind from this girl before i loss it.

****************♥
Pls guys vote,comment and introduce others to this story.
Tanks¤       ¤
              ♡
        《~~~~》 
              ~~