job! job! job!.

Dreams are like mirrors to the real world***

AVA POV♡

Dream.
I am in a club to find out I was watched by this hot guy who is about 6.7 tall and am 5.4 tall,my parents are experiencing some financial problems and I have to quit school and start work,coming out from my taught to find out I was tapped,turning to find the hot guy who's lips are close to mine without thinking leaned closer for the kiss

Present.
Fuck! It's 10:25am and am freaking late,I need to find a job!.After doing my morning routine i went to the bathroom to take a shower,wore my black ripped jeans,my white crop top and my black sandals,I tried my hair in a ponytail,applied my simple make up,I ran downstairs to find my mum still making breakfast,I went over and place a kiss on her forehead. mum I need to go,I muttered before off,I was hit with cold air making me realise I don't know we're to go,So I decided to go to the cafe.

************
When I reached the cafe,I opened the door to be hit by an hard wall making me fall backward,I waited for my end but why is it taking long~I said to my self,I then realise the strong grip on waist,I slowly opened my eyes which met as an intimidating brown eyes.
Am so sorry~I said pulling myself from the grip.oh may God this guy is so handsome!,he is few inches taller than me,his hair is black and gelled to the back,oh and he sure as broad shoulders,I wonder how his abs looks like,he is currently wearing a blue shirt and a jeans he looks like is twenty three,wait he his like the man from my dream.
Like what u see ~he arrogantly said ,before I realise what was happening,I was dragged out of the cafe by this unknown person,his driver opened the car,wow he as a limousine,that means he is fucking rich.
Get in!~he said rudely from inside,wow this boy his something,I taught while entering,his driver then close the car.
Were did you think your taking me to~I said worried
I Think you will be a perfect person for this job~he said giving me a smirk,what the hell his he saying

******
Wow 409 words,this is my first book.plus kindly like comment.
LOVE YOU ALL!.
TANKS