~Chapter 1~

/Y/N p.o.v\

"Ughhhh" i said as i cleaned the floor

"I hate that job"  

I worked at a starbucks, just next to my house, and Matthew's house. He's one of my best friend and also my first crush, he's married to Steph now, she is really nice too. After i learned he got married i was pretty heart broken. I have a boyfriend now, his name is Tobias. He's such a gentleman.

"Ugh, finally finished! Let's close that shitty Starbucks" I sighed as i closed the Starbuck.

"I might stop at Matt's house" i crossed the street and got back home changing before going to Matpat's house.

"Hey sweetie, finished your job?"

"Yeah, finally!" I layed down on his chest.

"I'm going to see Matthew, coming with me?"

"You're leaving me? Already? Aww but why??" He whined and pulled me closer to give me a kiss

"I asked you if you're coming with me, i'm not going to leave you, unless you don't want to come" i said looking at his blue eyes

"But whyyyyy" he whined again

"Tobias, it's either yes or no"

"No"

"Oh, ok then, that's rude" i said sadly at the fact he didn't come with me

I got up and left the house. It was really pretty outside, sun was almost Orange, the sky was yellow. The trees were green and the birds were singing, it was really calm. I enjoyed walking even if it was for 3 minutes only.

I arrived at Matthew's house. I knocked on the door and heard Matthew running down the staires which made me laugh.

/Matpat p.o.v\

I heard a knocked on the door and knew exactly who it was, Y/N!!

I directly went down the staires.

I know Y/N from college, she was my best friend. She was a really shy girl. She didn't had a lot of friends.

~●FLASH BACK●~

"AHAHAHAH! LITTLE BABY Y/N IS TO SHY? CRY BABY AHAHAHAH!" Edward yelled at you. He was really rude and mean at you, he always called you cry baby and beat you up. But the positive fact about that is that now, you're not shy and you can handle those situtations. Anyway back to the story. You could see his wrist coming right at your face, at this exact moment you heard a "NO!" from behind Edward, it was Matthew. Edward turned to see Matthew.
"watcha gonna do punk? You're going to beg me? 《 NO, NO EDWARD! DON'T IM REALLY ANGRY!!》?" He said doing a fake baby voice "ahah you're so cute" Mat got really mad and punched Edward really hard which knocked him off. The teacher finally arrived and asked what was going on. Of course Edward lied to make it in one piece put Matthew almost yelling telling the truth

"Wow,wow,wow, calme down please, i cant say who lied or not i wasnt here s-" the teacher couldnt finish Her sentence that Matthew yelled "THEN ASK Y/N!" The teacher turned to you, you were still here and you looked absolutly terrified.

"Y/N what happened?"

"Edward called me cry baby and he almost punched me, i'm lucky Matthew was here" you smiled at him and he smiled back.

~●END OF THE FLASH BACK●~

"Hey Y/N!, finished work uh?"

"Yeah finally" she laughed and i laughed too

"Come in!" I told her and let her come in.

Gosh, Y/N is still really pretty, i'm married to Steph now, but if i wasnt Y/N would defenetly have been my wife.

"Hey Y/N!" Steph said from behind me

"Hey Steph! How are you doing? How's life?" Y/N asked and giggled

"Ahah just fine!"

"GREAT!"

"Anyway, watcha doin' here?" I asked

"Oh you know, just hanging around"

"Oh, ok then"

They we're a silence for 10 secondes

"So uh, wanna do a live?" I asked

"Oh Yeah!!!" Y/N said all excited

"Let's go then!" I told her to come

"Yeah sure!!!" She said

~☆ Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed that first Chapter, of course i am not English or American so i do not have the best orthograph. Of course please warn me if i did any mistake and other possible reason i did mistake is my FRENCH autocorrect, so yeah. Seee yaaa punks!☆~