31 Nothing Like Us

Start from the beginning

She opened her messenger and started typing. 'Are you already asleep?' ani! If she send this, she'll get a good scolding from him for sure. She bit her bottom lip and tried to erase the message but instead she hit send.

"Andwae!" she blurted out but immediately covered her mouth. Her roommates had been long asleep and she didn't want to wake them up.

She smacked her head after realizing she had really sent it. Aigoo! Just go to sleep!

She was startled when she felt her phone vibrated. He was calling. She was unsure if she should answer it or not. Well, she could pretend she was already asleep and tell him it was an accident the next day. Who are you kidding? He would never buy that! She mentally scolded herself.

She sighed and just answered the call. "You promised you'd sleep early," this welcomed her. She closed her eyes, preparing for more scolding. But instead she heard a hearty laughter from him. She slowly opened her eyes one by one.

"What do you want me to do for you to fall asleep?" he asked.

"Mwo?" she asked, clarifying what she just heard.

"Do you want me to sing for you?" he asked again. She eagerly nodded as if he could see her. She heard him laugh again. It was amazing how he could read her.

"Lately I've been thinkin',

Thinkin' bout what we had,

I know it was hard,

It was all that we knew, yeah"

She bit her bottom lip, the lyrics were sad. She knew he was also affected with what happened earlier and what may happen in the future as well.

"Have you been drinkin'

To take all the pain away?

I wish that I could give you what you deserve..."

She turned and laid flat on her bed. Her eyes were already getting heavy. His voice was just so soothing. She always considered herself as one lucky girlfriend.

"Cause nothing can ever,

Ever replace you.

Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah.

You know there's no one

I can relate to.

And know we won't find a love that's so true..."

Maja! This love's true and only both of them could understand that. People may question them later on but she knew this was for real.

"There's nothing like us,

There's nothing like you and me,

Together through the storm.

There's nothing like us,

There's nothing like you and me,

Together, oh"

There's nothing like them. She had finally visited dreamland, not hearing him say "saranghae," but he knew what her reply would be.

She fixed her naturally curled hair. They were about to get off their van. She smiled to her side. "Yeppeo," her unnie complimented.

"You too unnie, yeppeoyo," she returned the compliment.

They were invited to an award ceremony tonight. She looked at her members in the van. Everyone looked gorgeous. They were all wearing black. Black. She smiled thinking it had been their aesthetics when on the red carpet.