3rd Grade

Mark's pov:

Me and Jack have been friends since kindergarten and we're having a great time together. He's the most coolest friend ever! "Hey, did you know I'm half German!" I say to Jack as he raises an eyebrow. "Really, I've always thought you were full Korean." He says as I smirk. "Nope, I'm half Korean, half German, cool huh?"I reply as he has a surprised look on his face. "Yeah, that's awesome!" Then all of a sudden we heard a familiar voice. "What's so awesome about that?" Me and Jack turn to look only to see it was Dan and Phil, the bullies of 3rd grade. The conversation continues...

D- Y'all are childish.
P- There's nothing cool or awesome about being half German, half Korean.
D- Mark, why are you squinting, do you need glasses?
P- Dan he's not squinting.
D- Oh yeah, that's right, his eyes are just really small.
Dan and Phil- *laugh*
M- Hey!
J- Leave him alone, not cool man, not cool.
D- Shut up leprechaun!
M- Your racist!
P- So?
J- Come on Mark let's go, let's not deal with these punks!
M- Ok.

It made me feel bad when they said my eyes were small. To me, that's kinda offensive because I'm Korean, but I feel bad for Jack too. They called him a leprechaun, now that's racist!

Jack's pov:

Dan and Phil are the worst people ever. I honestly hate them so much. I'm sure I'll get over it soon but it will just come back to me since I see them almost every day at school, which does suck. I actually think Mark's eye are kind of adorable. They're so tiny and cute. I've never seen such small eyes before, but I'm not gonna get all into it. A few hours later, it was time to go home. I went to Mark's house and played some games. "I bet you can't beat me in a game of Mario Brothers!" Mark says with a smirk. "I bet I can!" I say back with a grin. "How much?" Mark says bouncing up and down with excitement. "$5!" I reply. "$10!" he says back. "$15!" I say again. "$20!" he replies the last time. "Deal!" I say, then we begin to play. Mark ends up winning and I have to give him $20. We had a sleepover and everything. I got up in the middle of the night trying not to wake up Mark. I was getting hungry so I wanted to go downstairs and get a snack. As I got up, I ended up waking him up. "Jack, where are you going?" "I'm hungry, wanna come downstairs with me?" and the conversation continues...

M- Umm...
J- Mark, what's wrong?
M- I'm uh...
J- Your what?
M- I'm scared of the dark...
J- It's ok, just wrap your arm around mine.
M- Ok.
*in the hallway*
M- Jack, I'm scared.
J- It's ok.
M- I have to use the bathroom.
J- Really?
M- Yes.
J- Then be brave because, I'm not going to the bathroom with you.
M- Please, you can wait outside the door.
J- No.
M- Ok.
J- Mark, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings but still, but you gotta be brave.
M- I understand.

Mark left to go to the bathroom. I felt like he didn't make it, which he didn't, because he was too scared. I ate my snack and Mark changed. Then we went back to sleep.