"I don't know if I've told you this lately but..." He suddenly trailed off, pushing himself off the wall and nearing me as I gave him a confused look.

"I really appreciate you being here and always supporting me." His arms wrapped around my much smaller friend as I smiled, closing my eyes and hugging him back, patting his shoulder.

"Anytime you big lug." I comforted him, our chests pressed against each other before a new person cleared their throat in front of us.

We broke apart, looking at the familiar, stubby, chubby woman in front of us with brown eyes and tan skin similar to mine.

Ethan and I froze.

"What the hell's your sister doing here?" Ethan whispered to me in fear as we stared at Carmen who stood in front of us, plump arms crossed over her big chest as she sent us a sharp look.

"I have no idea, just don't move and maybe she won't attack." I whispered back just as lowly.

We stayed completely still, unblinking even.

Contrary to my belief, she attacked.

"What the fuck are you two doing here hugging in the middle of the damn hallway like it's some Dr. Phil show, I swear to God if you're here getting tested for any STD's I'll make both of you sorry!" Carmen promised in a quick voice, reaching out and pinching both Ethan and my ears before we could run, just like old times as she brought our heads down to her as we screamed and flailed helplessly.

"We're clean! We're clean!" Ethan and I panicked as my tiny big sister dragged us down the hall by our ears, her thunder thighs fast walking in a blur that made her big rump move in the air naturally with each step.

"Then what are you two doing here hm?" She pressed with a stern expression.

"What are you even doing here? You work at Kaiser." I pointed out in a pained voice, rubbing my ear as did Ethan when she finally released us from her chubby handed death grip.

"I'm taking extra shifts, now, take off your pants, the both of you. I don't trust your nasty asses, if I find one sexually transmitted bacteria on both of your genitals you say goodbye to one ballsack," She began, slipping on a glove from her white coat pocket before turning to me.

"And you can say goodbye to one side of your vagina lips, now, who's first." She continued as I groaned and Ethan gulped, shielding his crotch protectively as her eyes zeroed in on the large man.

"You're first." Carmen snapped her fingers and pointed at a pale Ethan, crying for my help before I heard rushed footsteps near me from behind.

"Where the fuck did you two go, we've been looking for you every-" Alan began, almost passing the hallway were in before retracting his steps as he paused at the harsh sound of my sister's cold stern voice.

"Pants off now!" Carmen snapped at Ethan, his much larger frame cowering in fear of her five foot one pudgy body.

"Who in the hell is that?" Alan questioned with a look.

"My older sister." I responded.

"Ms. Parrish, this is Mr. Kreg's urine sample." A nurse passed by, handing my sister a small plastic cup of yellow liquid.