19- New guys,Detention and Ed .What's wrong with this day ?

Start from the beginning

" Ella " Joy said in a sing-song voice.

" oh hey Joy, good morning " I replied giving her a hug.

" Good morning to you too,  and you Rayn and you Cris " she smiled at them. His name is Cris, good to know because asking him right now might be a bit rude.

" Well someone is in a good mood today... hey guys " Max approached us giving Rayn and Cris a brotherly hug.
So I'm assuming that Cris is a close friend to both.

" Well you know... " Joy said with a goofy cute smile. " My dad got a girlfriend " she announced in a low tone so no one could hear her except us.

" That's great, congratulations " I said feeling happy for her.She needs a woman in the house to help her with the triplets.

" So the principal will be in a good mood? " Cris pointed out with a small tiny smile.

" YESSS" Max shouted doing a happy dance.

" but isn't the principal in a good mood all the time? " Rayn cleared and I nodded " That's true "

" Oh yes they don't know " Joy replied.

" Know what ?" I asked.

" Well you see, when you get a detention from a teacher, they send you to the principal, because they know that that's could be the worst detention for a teenage student he or she might ever have " Cris said.

" I don't follow ?" Rayn said.

" Let me finish...so you go sit with him for two damn hours and you will become a gloomy hungry nerd. " Cris looked at Max to continue talking.

" Yeah like last week " Max said " I got a detention so I went to his office. I knocked on the door and went inside.
I saw Frank... I mean the principal sitting on his chair looking at the TV so I followed his gaze to see a historical channel. It was talking about The World War One .
so I returned my gaze to meet his, he told me to go sit and start writing a 20 pages essay about the war " Max stopped.

" it doesn't seem that bad " I said. honestly not knowing what's so bad about it .

" Yeah it's not so bad.. until he turn off the lights and sits behind you whispering ghost stories while eating delicious food . You can not eat or talk or turn ,so you just smell the food and drool " Cris said in a painful voice, properly remembering his last detention.

" I mean ghost stories don't scare me but when it comes to food that I can't eat... well that's terrifying . " I said thanking God for not letting me have one .

The bell rang and we went to classes.

~~~

It's time for lunch, so we went to the cafeteria .

" Man, I'm starving " Rayn said while taking the first bite.

Surprisingly the food here is so good.

" Hey guys wanna hang out after school, maybe bowling? " I asked them because I wanted to get to know Cris better. He seems like a good guy.

" Yeah sure " everyone agreed but Max frowned. " Sorry guys. I can't " Max apologized with a mouth full of food.

" Why? " Rayn asked.

" I have detention " he said like it was nothing much.

" Already? " Joy said in disbelief.I'm guessing he get them a lot.

" What did you do ?" I was curious.

" The math teacher pointed the ruler at me and said ' At the end of the ruler is a big idiot' .He said that because I didn't do my homework. "

" So? " Rayn asked wanting him to get to the point.

" I asked ' What end are you referring to? ' so he got angry and gave me detention. " Max said with a laugh.
We clapped for his comeback and he bowed in sarcasm.

" Well at least dad is in a good mood these days, try and ask him about his girlfriend, you will make him happy and forget about the detention " Joy advised him.

We had a great time at lunch. when the bell rang, again. we headed to our classes.
When we were walking back I felt someone tap my shoulder, so I turned my back to see Ed the flirt.

"  Ella, how do you do ? " he asked.

"I'm fine, but more importantly, what are you doing here? " I asked a bit confused.

" Well I learn here. " He replied.

" since when? " Rayn finally talked.

" since... forever this is my school, but you're wondering why you didn't see me before? "

" well yeah, how come?  " I asked.

" I had two broken legs since the first day of school, I got into a car accident and I've been home schooled until today " He said.

" well it's good to see ya but we have to go " Rayn pointed out then grabbed my wrist to class.

" bye " I said to Ed before entering the classroom.

Rayn and I didn't have a normal conversation all day and he's acting like that. What's wrong with him?

~~~

When the school was over we headed to the bowling center.
And yes they have a big bowing center,and it's near the school. Rayn and I went there a couple of times along with Kevin ,it was fun. but this time I feel like it's gonna be something else, with Joy and Cris.

-------

A.N

Hope you like and sorry for the mistakes :D