» Introduction

Welcome!

We welcome you all to Graphics Nation's "Talent Search," where you will find what you're looking for!

If not, comment here, your ideas, using an inline comment and we will try and incorporate it in the next season of "Talent Search."

Graphics Nation's one year anniversary is coming up and we wanted to do something exciting for you all. So, naturally, we brain stormed. And brain stormed... and brain stormed... and brain stormed... and brain stormed... until we came up with this idea.

Talent Search!

What is it?

Exactly what it says.

"Talent Search" will have three parts as of now.

Part 1

Part 1 of "Talent Search" is the graphic competition. Not just any ordinary graphic competition though. You'll be challenged at every stage. You'll cry, laugh and have fun. We have amazing ideas stored for this competition and we're accepting around 100 participants.

To apply, all you got to do is go to the chapter titled, "Part 1 - Graphic Competition" and fill out the form given there.

Part 2

Part 2 of "Talent Search" is the graphic stage. This is the part where you can submit your entries for graphic designing - all categories. We'll go through each and every one of them and select the top 25. From there on, it's a fight for survival, a fight to be crowned winner.

We have amazing prizes too!

To apply, all you got to do is go to the chapter titled, "Part 2 - Graphic Stage" and fill out the form given there.

Part 3

  Part 3 of "Talent Search" is where all the fun lies. You guys can do collabs with us or your friends, who should accept your invitation for a collab obviously, and then just party.

You can showcase your graphics or graphic shops here, ask for advice, tag a designer and ask them questions and all that jazz.

This part is where the party is!

RULES

RULES

+ Do NOT disrespect, fight, abuse or be rude to someone. It's okay to have your opinions but DON'T let it hurt someone.

+ Follow deadlines and rules.

+ Do NOT copy another's graphic. It's your turn to be creative and show who you are. Don't be some cheating brat! Sorry for using that word.

+ Yes, you can enter Graphic Competition, Graphic Stage and have fun at the party - all at once!

That is all for now.